This site has done nothing but improve my life

Vitamin advice was all legit
already compiled the looksmaxxxing guides for reference
Gymceling after detox cleansing

atm im working alot and motivated to make money

with the knowledge here, im gonna establish a C or S-corp and only hire male incels and keep the company under 15 to avoid the health insurance scam and go for subsidy forward growth PE valuation in tech :lol: 

this site only sucks if u don't have conviction in ur life, even if ur ugly just suck up, use the advice and get surgery

LostTuna

Gigachad
ppl should really leave after they get legit advice. some1 should just make a reference guide for a lot of newbies or something. also keep in mind a lot of the advice is still cope and sometimes toxic bullshit

iftsj said:
What does vitamins have changed?
zinc and vitamin A was the biggest changer

zinc is so legit its unbelievable at 50mg high potency with daily use. been on it for 3 months

ppl keep saying good things about apple cider vinegar so imma try that

iftsj

Banned
Downloading Witcher3 said:
iftsj said:
What does vitamins have changed?
zinc and vitamin A was the biggest changer

zinc is so legit its unbelievable at 50mg high potency with daily use. been on it for 3 months

ppl keep saying good things about apple cider vinegar so imma try that
Yeah but what does it do?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad

with the knowledge here, im gonna establish a C or S-corp and only hire male incels and keep the company under 15 to avoid the health insurance scam and go for subsidy forward growth PE valuation in tech :lol: 

this site only sucks if u don't have conviction in ur life, even if ur ugly just suck up, use the advice and get surgery
dude thats what i want to do

hire incels only at a big mega corp that i founded and own

give 12 hour a work week positions as toilet/diarrhea cleaner to Chads and Stacys, but mostly Stacys for $8.75 an hour

MasterFaggot said:

give 12 hour a work week positions as toilet/diarrhea cleaner to Chads and Stacys, but mostly Stacys for $8.75 an hour
dont worry bro imma live ur dream for u but i dont expect to chair a corp till after my current projects so 2 years from now :blush:

legit only incels do the hard lifting

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:

dont worry bro imma live ur dream for u but i dont expect to chair a corp till after my current projects so 2 years from now :blush:

legit only incels do the hard lifting
they deserve to be taken care of for the hard life they live

i would want my corporation to be in a non tech field so we wouldnt be conpeting in the same sector really