[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A genetically inferior male? He will grow up skinny and small, weak and pasty and ugly. He will not have many friends, and will spend the majority of his childhood playing video games with his other nerdy, genetically inferior friends. He will not have sex with girls in high school, although due to his low sex drive he won't really feel the need to. He will most likely attend a small, smart college where the kids don't party and will miss out on his "college experience", something that he will regret for his entire life. He will miss out on the chance to party, have copious amounts of sex, and in general enjoy the one time in his life with no responsibilities. He will marry a plain girl who doesn't possess the best of genes, but society's "everyone gets married" pressure will get the best of him. His children will likely resemble him - ugly, weak, beta, and plagued with genetic problems like fatness, baldness, and asthma. They will not be popular, always just a "friend" and never a "lover". They will secretly hate their father and mother for leaving them this awful genetic curse, this doom from the day they were born that is as intrinsic to them as their own souls - the DNA within their cells.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]How tragic it is to see a genetic inferior male attempt to "beat" the curse of bad genes. You'll see them in the gym, attempting to lift heavy weights in order to improve their tiny musculature, doing wrists curls to increase the size of their pathetic 6 inch wrists. They'll take hairloss drugs to slow down piebalding, which will occur in their late teens/early 20s, far earlier than their "normal" alpha male counterparts who even those predisposed to balding will maintain NW1 hairlines until 35-40. They'll wear glasses for their myopia, and even take Melanotan to tan their pale, fast-wrinkling skin. [/font]
Even when I was little I noticed how ugly my parents were compared to other people's parents. I remember in high school when I realized that there were only ten kids max that had acne. Even when I was young I noticed how small my frame was compared to other males, so when I was 11 I wanted to lift. I was like this should be easy I just need to eat more food and lift weights and I should look like the average human being. Nope, I then find out that you can't escape your genetics no matter what and that there is such a thing as being small framed because of genetics.

iNeedHair

Coper
Interested to know what 'piebalding' is. Do you get a free pie when you show your NW level?

lono

Banned
This sounds like me except I was very good looking ad was growing just fine until childhood illness stunted my growth.

Ah well. Some have it worse some have it better. No use complaining about it.

Honest Abe said:
who said this quote? was it Brian Peepers?
No, it wasn't Brian Peppers. I'm low iq so I can't tell if you actually know who it is and you just said brian peepers because he is a peeping tom or something. It was some old as fuck puahate member. Someone should know.

Bojack

Lookism God
It's game over you autist, just give up