• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

THIS SEXY MILF

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame

Monster

~RETIRED~
Masculinity Crew
You're disgusting. Kys you shameless pig. How can you post your own mother naked?

UglyAlpha

Regular
SHE IS A GODDESS  ONLY PEDOS AND FAGGOTS WILL SAY SHES NOT

Aymen

Joke
retrudedmaxilla said:
UglyAlpha said:
Milena Velba 

what a fat bloated whore.
no wonder this site is full of low T incels, they'd be willing to fuck a cow like that.

watching=/=fuck irl

PLus she would be an experimented and versatile woman. Do you imagine the titfuck she could give? Girls with their B cup can't even compete. You should also know that what gives you a boner irl is so different of what you watch generally. Some skinny girls could arouse a much bigger interest than this, vice versa.

UglyAlpha

Regular
retrudedmaxilla said:
UglyAlpha said:
Milena Velba 

no wonder this site is full of low T incels, they'd be willing to fuck a cow like that.

SHE WOULDNT EVEN BAT AN EYELID OVER YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE YOU SCRAWNY LITTLE NIGGER, KEEP HATING THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CHASING 3 YEAR OLD CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT CANT SEE YOU FOR THE SCRAWNY WORTHLESS MAGGOT YOU ARE 

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
UglyAlpha said:
retrudedmaxilla said:

SHE WOULDNT EVEN BAT AN EYELID OVER YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE YOU SCRAWNY LITTLE NIGGER, KEEP HATING THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CHASING 3 YEAR OLD CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT CANT SEE YOU FOR THE SCRAWNY WORTHLESS MAGGOT YOU ARE 

did not read you fucking low T virgin, keep on barking in my direction.
she is an ugly bloated whore and is all you will ever get, you non-human mongoloid

UglyAlpha

Regular
retrudedmaxilla said:
UglyAlpha said:

did not read you fucking low T virgin, keep on barking in my direction.
she is an ugly bloated whore and is all you will ever get, you non-human mongoloid

SHE IS ALL I WOULD EVER WANT, A REAL WOMAN WITH HIGH E PERFECT FEMALE GENETICS THAT MOGS YOUR SCRAWNY DYING ANOREXIC MOTHER

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Monster said:
You're disgusting. Kys you shameless pig. How can you post your own mother naked?

[img=806x471][size=xx-large]KEEP PROJECTING, YOU DISGRACEFUL SON OF A MUTILATED RAT. YOU MAD THAT I AM FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AS WE SPEAK? YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT.. I DIG HER UP FROM HER GRAVE AND SEDUCED HER CORPSE AND NOW WE HAVE PASSIONATE SEX, YOU SUBHUMAN VIRGIN MEANWHILE YOU CRY FOR US[/size]
:tyson:
:tlol:
[size=xx-large] @"Monster" KEEP LARPING AS SANTA, YOU LOW IQ AUTISTIC CHILDISH VIRGIN TWINK BOI[/size]
:niro:
[size=xx-large]KILL YOURSELF, GAYFAG[/size]

milfSchlaya

Banned
Lmao at this high inhib little softie bitch putting it in spoiler like the disgusting abomination he is

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
milfSchlaya said:
Lmao at this high inhib little softie bitch putting it in spoiler like the disgusting abomination he is

that's cause the cucked autistic moderators will delete the post if I don't, you utter idiot

keep following me from thread to thread like a subhuman shitskin slave suffering from PTSD

:tyson: