• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This reddit TRP post is full of hamstering

ThereIsNoGame

Machine

They just can't admit that game doesn't exist. It's a complete delusion.

Also just lol @ believing in hard work. It's all about how you look and your genetics.

The whole "Game" concept has got to go. Give me a break, it's fucking 2016 already. People should know by now that it doesn't exist.

Notice how there's not a single mention of what game looks like but they keep harping on how important it is. Yet, it can't be taught, it just has to be "learned".

Show me all the framecels past puberty who turned alpha with TRP and I'll be genuinely impressed.

The funniest thing about /r/Theredpill is that you can tell a lot of the posters are incels who just discovered the reddit and are optimistic thinking they are on the path to being alpha chads. They haven't been truly redpilled yet.

pencil neck

I think the funniest thing about the redpill reddit is that your gay ass goes on it

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
pencil neck said:
I think the funniest thing about the redpill reddit is that your gay ass goes on it

Yeah I browse it every once and a while to see what stupid shit they're saying now.

The new format of posts with intro, body, conclusion is cringey as fuck.

Anyway, the way I see things is that "alphas" and "betas" aren't different in terms of their mindset or how they interact with women, but different in terms of their success with women.

Reddit terpers are the type to think that if a man isn't haven't success with women, it's because he has a "beta mindset" or because his "game" is employing strategies that wouldn't work even if an "alpha" had been using them.