This popped up on my feed posted by a young woman and it just drove home the red-pill. Girls today DO NOT want to settle down with a stable, loving guy despite his financial prospects. Until women reach their expiration date, most will be chasing the thrills and validation that only promiscuity can provide. For women in 2015 it's all about casual sex with good-looking guys. 

The girl has over 100 likes on this re-post so far, most of them by young fertile women.

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Except all the CC whores will end up faking orgasms for betas while they fantaize about the coke dealer they blew in the starbucks bathroom. , once they hit the wall.

Weaselface

Coper
Joke's on her, by then I'll be a proud MGTOW with my STEM-paid transplants twined into strawberry braids; the belle of the town.

It sucks because the way society is structured this worKs too. If only women valued legitimate interactions and intellectual stimulation but alas they'd prefer to be an OBJECT of desire and passed from disingenuous handsome man to another until they freak out in their 30s and hope for a decent beta to settle down with. A bunch of clueless frisKy animals who are slaves to their id.

The Masked Magician said:
fake & gay

It's not even fake :lol: It was posted by a single mum on my FB. 

It is pretty gay though TBQH. I want to call her a cheap whore in the comments but that wouldn't be very tactful