This promiscuous ex-Ukrainian girl basically told me...

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...I am a human scum for her. The facial expression full of disgust and contempt were second to none.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Hot EE women are hot...but mega bitchy and hypergamous.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
I met her, we talked a bit, but as soon as she realized my only intention is to eat her pussy, she quickly transformed herself from a cute babe into a mean slut only to curtly say "Goodbye" to me. As I've remarked, the facial expression and the tone of her voice were second to none. Very depressing and humiliating, it only accentuated my already-deep feelings of inferiority.

IcedEarth

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
IcedEarth said:
I met her, we talked a bit, but as soon as she realized my only intention is to eat her pussy, she quickly transformed herself from a cute babe into a mean slut only to curtly say "Goodbye" to me. As I've remarked, the facial expression and the tone of her voice were second to none. Very depressing and humiliating, it only accentuated my already-deep feelings of inferiority.
where did you meet her?

it could be that she was just polite like with everybody in the beginning and she dumped you because of something else, you know if you are ugly she'd be treating you as shit from the start

Arjen Robery

Incel
scar_face40 said:
Disgusting eyebrows. She's still hot, but those slugs are a turn off

True

Nowadays every dumb slut paints thick as fuck eyebrows and thinks that's hot  :lol:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
where did you meet her?

it could be that she was just polite like with everybody in the beginning and she dumped you because of something else, you know if you are ugly she'd be treating you as shit from the start
I met her standing in line for a transport ticket, thus I remembered her initials.

Arjen Robery

Incel
Typical "instagram era"  slut like many many others

I hate them

Vain, shallow, narcisstic bitches with huge egos

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Victory said:
Looks like a disgusting dumb primitive slut.
She was definitely not dumb, the exact opposite, it is even worse for me, because I tend to idealize intelligent girls only to find out there is not that much difference in their behavior at the end of the day.

IcedEarth

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I met her standing in line for a transport ticket, thus I remembered her initials.
in eastern europe cold approach is antisocial behavior, in ukraine, bulgaria, romania the only people who do that are the one's who try to scam you or rob you

at first she thought you were lost or something so she was nice, but as she figured out you want to fuck her you triggered her learned responses

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
in eastern europe cold approach is antisocial behavior, in ukraine, bulgaria, romania the only people who do that are the one's who try to scam you or rob you

at first she thought you were lost or something so she was nice, but as she figured out you want to fuck her you triggered her learned responses
I don't think so. She was dressed like a slut, denim shorts, perfect thighs, gosh. She wanted P in V, but I was not good enough for her.
[hr]
I guess she was not into birds.  :rambo: