Would be great to see more of:
Social engineering
Persuasion psychology
Manipulation
How to climb social ladder
Social skills
Power dynamics in social group

Every incels have to start reading 48 laws of power
I agree. I have read 48 laws and art of seduction. Both are excellent, but... I haven't seen any forums where people discuss how to apply the principles.

Sure looks are absolutely essential... but, if you want to break a woman down completely, make her emotionally naked in an alley, then you need to seduce her and destroy her ego. You can seriously do that even if you're kind of ugly.

Most people here don't have enough experience and won't believe me. I have completely scammed some girls. Some of the shit I've done is probably illegal due to the level of deception. It all relied on making them invest in me to the point of desperation. If you get a woman to think of you as a mystery, out of reach (not necessarily unattainable, but like you'll never consider her important to you) in some way and, possibly, her emotional savior, then you can slowly get her to invest in you until she is absolutely desperate. Nothing is as satisfying.
[hr]
Dentist said:
Problem is 2 fold

Firstly:
1. People here are aspie as fuck and socially clueless. You really think anyone here can learn how to socially manipulate or climb the social ladder? They can barely speak on tinychat without stuttering

2. Behaviour comes second to looks, ALWAYS. if your looks arent in order - no point learning behavioural skills
Gymcelling and dressing well is enough. I know people are going to say I'm defending PUA, but I'm not. The girl MUST be lower in you on the looks scale, but besides that all you need is good health and fitness and style.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Dentist said:
Problem is 2 fold

Firstly:
1. People here are aspie as fuck and socially clueless. You really think anyone here can learn how to socially manipulate or climb the social ladder? They can barely speak on tinychat without stuttering

2. Behaviour comes second to looks, ALWAYS. if your looks arent in order - no point learning behavioural skills
This, cause when you are good looking people treat and react to you differently, you literally are living in a different reality. This is what is not talked about. GL people experience and perceive reality completely different than normal people. They can literally get away with treating people worse and manipulating is much easier. Dark triad is useless unless you have looks to back it up.

But yes if you matched a really good looking man with legit dark triad game he would dominate life.

Amnesia said:
Dentist said:
Problem is 2 fold

Firstly:

This, cause when you are good looking people treat and react to you differently, you literally are living in a different reality. This is what is not talked about. GL people experience and perceive reality completely different than normal people. They can literally get away with treating people worse and manipulating is much easier. Dark triad is useless unless you have looks to back it up.

But yes if you matched a really good looking man with legit dark triad game he would dominate life.
True, but I think you're underestimating the utility of dark triad game. If you can attract a girl at all, you can use that kind of game on her.

I always found PUA forums to be mostly stupid or too obvious, e.g. of course you shouldn't say you love a girl unless absolutely necessary. But I met some friends who were into dark triad -like theory and compared notes with them for several years starting when I was around 19. That helped me.

discussion help for nothing. dark triad is an epigenetic result(innate+environment related).

Legalizer

Banned
MushroomCloud said:
Legalizer said:
What need to be said about looks has already been said 
Would be great to see more of:
Social engineering
Persuasion psychology
Manipulation
How to climb social ladder
Social skills
Power dynamics in social group

Every incels have to start reading 48 laws of power
I agree. I have read 48 laws and art of seduction. Both are excellent, but... I haven't seen any forums where people discuss how to apply the principles.

Sure looks are absolutely essential... but, if you want to break a woman down completely, make her emotionally naked in an alley, then you need to seduce her and destroy her ego. You can seriously do that even if you're kind of ugly.

Most people here don't have enough experience and won't believe me. I have completely scammed some girls. Some of the shit I've done is probably illegal due to the level of deception. It all relied on making them invest in me to the point of desperation. If you get a woman to think of you as a mystery, out of reach (not necessarily unattainable, but like you'll never consider her important to you) in some way and, possibly, her emotional savior, then you can slowly get her to invest in you until she is absolutely desperate. Nothing is as satisfying.
You must be referring to The Art of Seduction. That book is goat equivalent of 48 laws of power to laws of making someone fall in love with you. Logical explanation and not self-help woo woo

Vanity

Incel
Manuel said:
i honestly think this type of shit is genetics. in order to change the way you think, you need to be put in a situation where you're not giving a choice e.g prison.
This basically. Or you need really, really strong commitment to faking it till you make it. You have to consciously check yourself 24/7 on the way you talk and behave until that new way of thinking becomes your natural disposition.