ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
I keep catching myself "mouthbreathing" when I run on my treadmill as part of my cardio workout... I mean, you can't really help it if it's a very intense workout, can you? But... "MOUTHBREATHING SUBHUMAN!" "MOUTHBREATHING SUBHUMAN!" keeps playing in my head like a broken record and I have to force myself to breath through my nose.

My other mantra is "tongue lodged at the roof of the mouth, teeth together, lips pursed. Mewing. Forward posture." I wear retainers at night and it's not always so easy.

kibo

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
I keep catching myself "mouthbreathing" when I run on my treadmill as part of my cardio workout... I mean, you can't really help it if it's a very intense workout, can you? But... "MOUTHBREATHING SUBHUMAN!" "MOUTHBREATHING SUBHUMAN!" keeps playing in my head like a broken record and I have to force myself to breath through my nose.

My other mantra is "tongue lodged at the roof of the mouth, teeth together, lips pursed. Mewing. Forward posture." I wear retainers at night and it's not always so easy.
if you dont expand that retainer with the key then  i guess it just holds your palate in same size unless you feel like your palate overgrew it and wont fit anymore

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"UglyNormalFag" Yep :(

&

@"kibo" 

I had that palate expander (with key) when I was like 13. Painful as HELL. But my palate is relatively wide, not Negroid wide, but pretty wide for a white person and I'm happy with it. They gave me a retainer when I had my braces removed at age 16 and I still wear them once in a blue moon (when I feel a tooth or two moving around).

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Don't retainers make it difficult to mew?
retainer is supposed to enlarge your palate if you expand it with the key.It pushes teeth outward with force constantly.
But to be able to expand it you need to wear it full time  aka be in pain constantly.
I didnt know it wold be important for anything except for stupid teeth so i didnt found motive to endure all that pain.
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:

&

@"kibo" 

I had that palate expander (with key) when I was like 13. Painful as HELL. But my palate is relatively wide, not Negroid wide, but pretty wide for a white person and I'm happy with it. They gave me a retainer when I had my braces removed at age 16 and I still wear them once in a blue moon (when I feel a tooth or two moving around).
i also had stupid orthodontic  who didnt remove wires which had role to squeeze together first two frontal teeth.When  i had different orthodontic,he removed these wires and my teeth finally started going backward toward palate(and i felt the pain of teeth going backward toward palate).
I wear retainer  every night for 15 minutes approximately and it helps me to hold  them in place.
I dont think braces are smart idea to be attached million times as they require glue which brings damage of teeth when they are removing him
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:

&

@"kibo" 

I asked my orthodontic if retainer could expand my palate now.She said it cant really as palate bone is finished with developing.It could only push teeth outward out of their position.
It makes sense but as study showed bones can be still somewhat reshaped while being adult i might start wearing it full time and using key for expanding it.I wont do it too much.

// Infolinks