• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This place is probably one of the funniest on the internet

BlueBalls

Machine
I can't think of any more ridiculous community than this completely absurd forum. The kind of outrageous characters, "theories", stories, (idiotic) ideas, slang, trolling etc. is unparalleled afaik.

Just lol.

BlueBalls

Machine
  said:
while people here are trolling i am actually doing something

Your room looks low-class af and that stache...

LowIQcel said:
Not now it's boring af. Prime lookism was, yes

Legit but if you leave for a month and spend time with "normies" you will lol hard.

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
i come here to cope and share misery with in my position (ugly and doing terribely career wise even though we did good at school)

dante

Joke
  said:
while people here are trolling i am actually doing something

whats your weight your're pulling with, also is that a regular mouthguard or the myobrace you discussed in other threads ?

MorphIncel

Rotter
BlueBalls said:
I can't think of any more ridiculous community than this completely absurd forum. The kind of outrageous characters, "theories", stories, (idiotic) ideas, slang, trolling etc. is unparalleled afaik.

Just lol.

For real, this forum has some brilliant and funny posters, I really enjoy reading the posts her a lot,, thus comming back over and over again to this "shithole"  :lol:

New Poster

Now on youtube
Legit.  Anakind just posted some pedo memoir in another thread and the autists are all cry-wanking over the jb they never had.  Fucking lol.

flesh

Rotter
Legit but the site's being destroyed by self-hating failed normalfag miscers.