• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This place is literally hell

If you end up finding yourself posting on this website, then your mind is already too far gone. It doesn't matter how much looksmaxxing potential you have.

You might not have realized it yet, but it really is over. You will never be NT. You will never be happy.

It's over.

:ldar:

:fall:

It's actually quite good when you add all the negative inexperienced shit posters to ignore

Welcome to the list boyo

Danny the chav

Champion
Colez said:
It's actually quite good when you add all the negative inexperienced shit posters to ignore

Welcome to the list boyo

Says the guy with 160 posts. Flush yourself son

Danny the chav said:
Colez said:

Welcome to the list boyo

Says the guy with 160 posts. Flush yourself son

What are you on about idiot? I don't shit post

Danny the chav

Champion
Colez said:
Danny the chav said:
My point is, you mentioned "inexperienced" when you yourself have hardly any posts

Inexperienced=no actual life or women experience

:glasses:  i see, mind=blown. Maybe you should have said "sexualy inexperienced" to put it into context. At any rate this conversation is becoming aspie

Not at all how I have felt since stumbling upon PSL 2 years ago. I was glad to find people as obsessed and aware of looks theory as I was. I thought I was legit defunct.

This site has not changed my mental health for the worse or better. I am glad there are like minded people I can relate too here

gaunt

Machine