This place is becoming like the Salem Slayer Hunt

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
with tinder threads to tell whether someone is an outdoors-fearing incel or a rotfrauding Chad.  I shouldn't have parodied Shakespeare's Hamlet when it's more like Arthur Miller's Crucible in here.  Fuck, deal with it.  Other people are better looking than you losers.

pogchamp

Incel
i feel like everyone is just joking around when they call istwhatever and others a fraud, but even if they aren't, their frustration is hilarious

but i stick to that it's mostly just banter that no one is taking seriously

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
If the 'slayer requirements' continue on their current trajectory, I fully expect the site to trade 'Just Be White' Theory & 'Just Be Tall' Theory for 'Just Be Ambulatory' Theory around the end of Q2 2017, then move on to 'Just Have Vital Signs' Theory around the beginning of Q1 2018.

lolfags

Chad
OccamsRazorBurn said:
If the 'slayer requirements' continue on their current trajectory, I fully expect the site to trade 'Just Be White' Theory & 'Just Be Tall' Theory for 'Just Be Ambulatory' Theory around the end of Q2 2017, then move on to 'Just Have Vital Signs' Theory around the beginning of Q1 2018.
Cope. Just be white theory is legit

fincel

Normie
you dumb autist. real slayers don't post on internet forums, and if they do, they are too much of a narcisist to not post their pics

you roleplaying mong never gets tired of shitposting all day

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
fincel said:
you dumb autist. real slayers don't post on internet forums, and if they do, they are too much of a narcisist to not post their pics

I've heard that irritability is a sign of low T

fincel

Normie
New Poster said:
fincel said:

I've heard that irritability is a sign of low T
my labs confirm otherwise

bitterINCEL

Incel
All kind of people at all forum..muh chads dont post..hmmm its 2016 everybody is online..pointless