• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This place is becoming like the Salem Slayer Hunt

New Poster

Now on youtube
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
14,532
Reputation
7,832
with tinder threads to tell whether someone is an outdoors-fearing incel or a rotfrauding Chad.  I shouldn't have parodied Shakespeare's Hamlet when it's more like Arthur Miller's Crucible in here.  Fuck, deal with it.  Other people are better looking than you losers.
 

pogchamp

Joke
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
164
Reputation
1
i feel like everyone is just joking around when they call istwhatever and others a fraud, but even if they aren't, their frustration is hilarious

but i stick to that it's mostly just banter that no one is taking seriously
 

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
7,097
Reputation
10
If the 'slayer requirements' continue on their current trajectory, I fully expect the site to trade 'Just Be White' Theory & 'Just Be Tall' Theory for 'Just Be Ambulatory' Theory around the end of Q2 2017, then move on to 'Just Have Vital Signs' Theory around the beginning of Q1 2018.
 

lolfags

Rotter
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
4,489
Reputation
63
OccamsRazorBurn said:
If the 'slayer requirements' continue on their current trajectory, I fully expect the site to trade 'Just Be White' Theory & 'Just Be Tall' Theory for 'Just Be Ambulatory' Theory around the end of Q2 2017, then move on to 'Just Have Vital Signs' Theory around the beginning of Q1 2018.

Cope. Just be white theory is legit
 

fincel

Regular
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
1,335
Reputation
0
you dumb autist. real slayers don't post on internet forums, and if they do, they are too much of a narcisist to not post their pics

you roleplaying mong never gets tired of shitposting all day
 

New Poster

Now on youtube
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
14,532
Reputation
7,832
fincel said:
you dumb autist. real slayers don't post on internet forums, and if they do, they are too much of a narcisist to not post their pics

you roleplaying mong never gets tired of shitposting all day

I've heard that irritability is a sign of low T
 

fincel

Regular
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
1,335
Reputation
0
New Poster said:
fincel said:
you dumb autist. real slayers don't post on internet forums, and if they do, they are too much of a narcisist to not post their pics

you roleplaying mong never gets tired of shitposting all day

I've heard that irritability is a sign of low T

my labs confirm otherwise
 
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
379
Reputation
0
All kind of people at all forum..muh chads dont post..hmmm its 2016 everybody is online..pointless
 
Top