assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4


these disgusting hot prime sluts are obviously getting banged by all the nt chads.. imagine the wild orgasmic teen sex parties filled with drugs and alcohol they attend.. the youth i missed out on due to not being nt

i want to fuking stab them all

:itsover:
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
not only that but if they met you they would talk shit right near you calling you weird and then when they found out you were a 19year old virgin would shit themselves laughing and take turns making fun of you :giggle:
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
1,815
Reputation
0
fuck
[hr]
i wonder how many of them gave bjs to nts in the toilet
[hr]
and kissed their mom goodnight
[hr]
i keep imagining women irl with cum on their face when they tell me they have a boyfriend(worst case a fuckbuddy(i imagine them getting gangbanged by 4 men))
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
not only that but if they met you they would talk shit right near you calling you weird and then when they found out you were a 19year old virgin would shit themselves laughing and take turns making fun of you :giggle:
as if a 19 yr old virgin wasn't bad enough, i am fuking 21. i am also in the most promiscuous country in the world and pretty much all nts lose their virginity at ~15.

sure i haven't left the house in 5 years but there's no fuking point if ur not nt.

i ened death
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
5
My friend is throwing a huge house party filled with girls drugs and alcohol on Friday. Can't wait to go
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
kill em all said:
My friend is throwing a huge house party filled with girls drugs and alcohol on Friday. Can't wait to go
fuking NT scum :rambo2:

ill be there with bombs
 

choicebyforce

Normie
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,975
Reputation
1
kill em all said:
My friend is throwing a huge house party filled with girls drugs and alcohol on Friday. Can't wait to go
Pretty much the same except going out of town first
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,170
Reputation
2
assburger said:


these disgusting hot prime sluts are obviously getting banged by all the nt chads.. imagine the wild orgasmic teen sex parties filled with drugs and alcohol they attend.. the youth i missed out on due to not being nt

i want to fuking stab them all

:itsover:
 College girls? they dont look like teens they look like their 21 about. Anyway very attractive group nice body proportions nice asses considering you don't see many white girls with bodies like that, and nice asses.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
stamaster21 said:
assburger said:


these disgusting hot prime sluts are obviously getting banged by all the nt chads.. imagine the wild orgasmic teen sex parties filled with drugs and alcohol they attend.. the youth i missed out on due to not being nt

i want to fuking stab them all

:itsover:
 College girls? they dont look like teens they look like their 21 about. Anyway very attractive group nice body proportions nice asses considering you don't see many white girls with bodies like that, and nice asses.
i think they're late teens.

those big butts poking out from those pretty fresh skinned party animals is definitely incel meltdown inducing
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,170
Reputation
2
assburger said:
stamaster21 said:
 College girls? they dont look like teens they look like their 21 about. Anyway very attractive group nice body proportions nice asses considering you don't see many white girls with bodies like that, and nice asses.
i think they're late teens.

those big butts poking out from those pretty fresh skinned party animals is definitely incel meltdown inducing
the ones in the middle the one in the red and the other one in brown shirt and black pants have the most sex appeal im 99 percent sure not virgins, i men i got hard just looking at them for 3 seconds. Each passing year as you age less and less chance to get one of these girls, in 5 years they will be shadow of their former selves. Trust me ive seen girls who looked like these in little as 4 years looked ugly as fuck bad skin bad hormone changes started to facially like men etc lost estrogen so hips flatten.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
stamaster21 said:
assburger said:
i think they're late teens.

those big butts poking out from those pretty fresh skinned party animals is definitely incel meltdown inducing
the ones in the middle the one in the red and the other one in brown shirt and black pants have the most sex appeal im 99 percent sure not virgins, i men i got hard just looking at them for 3 seconds. Each passing year as you age less and less chance to get one of these girls, in 5 years they will be shadow of their former selves. Trust me ive seen girls who looked like these in little as 4 years looked ugly as fuck bad skin bad hormone changes started to facially like men etc lost estrogen so hips flatten.
u are deluded if u think any of these cunts are even close to being virgins.. they will have all lost it some time ago.
but yes.. for better or worse they will deteriorate rapidly as females do.. it doesn't affect me since i'm too autistic to ever have a chance with an attractive western female.
fuk my joke of an existence. entire prime down the drain. if u miss out on this its ER time
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
Magnus said:
Middle one in red is the hottest
nah, espec if u see her face pics up close if i remem right she's avg or below.

fuking sexy bronze girl with golden hair to her right is easily the best.. pretty as fuk u can tell. i'd rape her on the spot
 

faggot

Slayer
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
3,463
Reputation
0
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK



OUR TIME TO SHINE IS NOW

:itsover:
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,170
Reputation
2
Magnus said:
Middle one in red is the hottest
of course she is she has the best hip to waist ratio in the group small femine head, and a nice ass, i bet she has the most sex out of the group and is the most hoish, probably sleeps with nothing but 7/10s+. The other one the second best one look adult like still attractive but we all know the on in the red dress has the highest smv and will look more girly like longer. Its no wonder the two hottest of the group are in the center and are in the most slutty poses.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
they deserve to have a red hot crowbar stuck right up their fat primitive booties
 
// Infolinks