• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this pic shows the power of BBC

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
fuaaaark. look at that hot white sexy bitch enjoying that BBC deep inside her wet pussy

:steaming:
:donaldduck:
I wish I had a huge cock and could fuck girls to orgasm. what is life?!
:jrage:

[img=521x500]http://crossfit915.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/u-mirin.jpg[/img]

UNDISPUTED, YOU ARE A GOOD POSTER.

:clap:  [size=xx-large]:clap: [/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large]:clap:  [size=xx-large]:clap: [/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]:clap:  :clap: 

:clap:  :clap: [/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]:clap:  :clap: 

:clap:  :clap: [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]:clap:  :clap: 

:clap:  :clap: [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

bookstack

Rotter
i accidentally told my gf the average penis length in the congo is 7.1” today 

fuuuuck

i’m bigger than that but still...

NFSW
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]
[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]
[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]
[/font][/font][/size]

Unbeatable

Regular
This is something youll never have.

Why?

Well we all know that dont we. You are just our little micropenised smelly monkey to make fun of your antics everytime you are on this site.

Of course BBC’s are superior. Making threads like these are just spam. Its common knowledge to everyone. BBC mog every single moroccan to death and im glad to see admit it you filthy paesent

Unbeatable said:

Why?

Well we all know that dont we. You are just our little micropenised smelly monkey to make fun of your antics everytime you are on this site.

Of course BBC’s are superior. Making threads like these are just spam. Its common knowledge to everyone. BBC mog every single moroccan to death and im glad to see admit it you filthy paesent
Lool BBCs are subhuman in every single fucking way
Look at their faces Its very rare to see good looking ones irl. Actually I've never seen one on the street :giggle: .
Also cant remember the last time I saw a black guy with a white girl,they're all subhumans

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Unbeatable said:

Why?

[img=806x471]keep coping, you shitskin faggot. niggers=the most useless subhumans on the planet. lol at niggers mogging moroccans
:spew:
moroccans mog niggers in every way. keep in mind that niggers=a whole fucking race, while moroccans=just 1 country and still.. moroccans mog all niggers in the entire world. in fact.. 1 moroccan mogs the whole nigger population
:tyson:
black females love moroccan men. they leave black males for superior moroccan males
[img=600x594]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/a1/19/2ba1198ad121c7df7ca27c2e7b985871.jpg[/img]
[img=600x562]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/8e/84/...e--black-love-couples-mixed-couples.jpg[/img]
lmfao at niggers being "mogging machines" 
:what:
they are the most subhuman worthless people. they don't mog shit, you selfhating shitskin nigger autistic subhuman
niggers are good for one thing only and that's being slaves. they are so inferior that to this day, they are still slaves and they have been slaves since the beginning of time getting tortured for everyones amusement
[img=473x600]https://i0.wp.com/urbanintellectuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/slave.jpg[/img]

moroccans brutally mog niggers, you fucking idiot. I've been in street fights with niggers and due to my superior moroccan DNA, I knocked them all out with pure ease
[img=806x453]https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT1R9JqCleRlz4jnvq/giphy.gif[/img]
that's exactly how I'd KO you, you filthy subhuman smelly shitskin
niggers get treated worse than cockroaches in Morocco. like I said, morocco is just 1 country and niggers are countless countries/race and still, 1 moroccan mogs entire population of niggers and moroccan can genocide every shitksin nigger country.. that is how inferior you are
[video=youtube]:tyson:
:goodfellas:
imagine having nigger DNA in you, that automatically makes you 100% inferior and subhuman. the thing is this picture I posted is actually how you were born:

that's exactly what happened before your whore mother became pregnant with you, you permavirgin cuck. a shitskin nigger selfhating subhuman fucked a selfhating white slut with daddy issues till orgasm and he forgot to pull out and 8 months later.. voila, there is you.. the inferior mulatto subhuman:

kill yourself, you utter cocksucker subhuman

Unbeatable

Regular

Keep making 30 minutes tailored handmade autistic walls of text for me just for me to not read them like the useless subhuman you are.

You are my complete and utter inferior. You are moroccan. I have better things to do then read your incel rage you worthless circus animal.

Keep dancing for me my little well trained doggie

While your aids ridden disgusting whore of a mother is begging to suck my superior BBC cock

:vomit2: :tyson:

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
moroccans brutally mog niggers, you fucking idiot. I've been in street fights with niggers and due to my superior moroccan DNA, I knocked them all out with pure ease

[img=600x600]

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"Unbeatable" 
keep humiliating yourself, you shitskin selfhating faggot virgin. lol at your coping and autistic projecting. what an absolute softie. "didn't read"=I hurt you so much, you are too scared to read"
just cringe at how absolutely pathetic pissweak you are. what else can you expect from a subhuman shitskin with inferior nigger DNA? it's in your blood to be a submissive slave and you have the color of my feces, never forget this. you are my bitch and inferior
I can bully you to suicide easily if I want.
:cage2:
you'll be a virgin till the day you commit suicide, mark my words. there are many times I guess if a user is virgin, but in your case, I am 100% convinced you're a virgin and you'll stay that way, you small-dicked nigger

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
@"Unbeatable" 
keep humiliating yourself, you shitskin selfhating faggot virgin. lol at your coping and autistic projecting. what an absolute softie. "didn't read"=I hurt you so much, you are too scared to read"
just cringe at how absolutely pathetic pissweak you are. what else can you expect from a subhuman shitskin with inferior nigger DNA? it's in your blood to be a submissive slave and you have the color of my feces, never forget this. you are my bitch and inferior
you'll be a virgin till the day you commit suicide, mark my words. there are many times I guess if a user is virgin, but in your case, I am 100% convinced you're a virgin and you'll stay that way, you small-dicked nigger

Keep copying my colored text you unoriginal faggot. Your short shitskin whore mom couldnt afford legoes for you growing up? You stunted low iq unimaginitive fuck. You are an eternal subhuman, self admitted by yourself. 
[img=720x589]
[img=360x360]https://media1.giphy.com/media/29HRejgahYenVsohB5/source.gif[/img]

[img=600x650]

Unbeatable

Regular
undisputed said:
@"Unbeatable" 

:cage2: :goodfellas:
I cant take anything you say seriously you born from rape smelly moroccan

You are my inferior in every way possible. My ancestors proved this on and on, and crushed your relatives as if they were cockroaches

:spew: 
Moroccan are known throughout they globe to be third world smelly shitskin monkeys, just like you. Every word that comes out of your keyboard, just proves this even more

Rope already you low t estrogenic skinny fat worthless abomination. No wonder you dont show your face, it all makes sense you prime subhuman.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Sand said:
Keep copying my colored text
:coping:
I started using colored text way before you, you stupid delusional autistic shitskin. keep coping. no one is copying you, I don't even know who you are and neither does anyone else, you fucking idiot. you are completely irrelevant and worthless. you are the most invisible unknown subhuman there is, online and in real life
lol at you thinking you have invented anything, you delusional autist. I have been using colored text way before you. you was still in your alcholic whore mother's womb when I was using colored text. you are lucky you are born. your mother told me while I was fucking her that she tried murdering you by overdose, you worthless subhuman
kill yourself, loser