• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This nigga LostTuna using all his negs from his multis and main account on me~

LostTuna

Machine
lmao i only have 1 alt. it takes <2 mins to neg u on both my accts anyways. gonna keep negging u cause ur an ugly autistic mong unless u say sorry

:jordan:

if u dont apologize ITT im gonna neg u intto the negatives bruv

AzzRaze

Rotter
LostTuna said:
lmao i only have 1 alt. it takes <2 mins to neg u on both my accts anyways. gonna keep negging u cause ur an ugly autistic mong unless u say sorry

Hey bro I've spent around $7,000 on this girl over 2 years, IS THAT BAD~?

:cage:

LostTuna

Machine
AzzRaze said:
LostTuna said:

u are an incel with shitty taste and copecel standards that prefers narrow hipped masculine tranny gypsies.

scarlette is worth every penny. her face is beautiful, her petite body is gorgeous. u can't even appreciate curvy nordic women. time to stop with the copecel standards and bizarre taste and come out of the closet

@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" this faggot is talking shit on scarlette neg him @"kibo"

AzzRaze said:
LostTuna said:

Imo, yes.

AzzRaze

Rotter
LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:

u are an incel with shitty taste and copecel standards that prefers narrow hipped masculine tranny gypsies.

scarlette is worth every penny. her face is beautiful, her petite body is gorgeous. u can't even appreciate curvy nordic women. time to stop with the copecel standards and bizarre taste and come out of the closet

Scarletts hot af~

LostTuna

Machine
AzzRaze said:
LostTuna said:

Scarletts hot af~

:what:

yeah she is but i'm talking about MY scarlette in the pic u posted talking shit to me.

anyways just apologize to me i dont see how it can be so hard

LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:

I used all of mine on Johan

kibo

Rotter
LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:

i will raise yours rep as defending line