This MRA is a gay faced effeminate fruitcake

Pizza Slayer

Coper
men's rights activists are the most effeminate and least masculine males and this guy is no different.  Most of them spend their time circle jerking about game and being alpha, yet it's clear that these guys are the biggest losers irl.  

I'm surprised someone with enough DHT to cause NW-infinity hairloss could still have a pathetic gay lisp and mannerisms.

Watch some British guy obliterate him at 9:05

[video=youtube]

he is fighting your cause you idiot. how cares if he is norwood subhuman. thats what should be seperating us from women...not judging humans on their appearance only ::rolleyes:ou fucking subhuman..

Pizza Slayer

Coper
The German Dream said:
he is fighting your cause you idiot. how cares if he is norwood subhuman. thats what should be seperating us from women...not judging humans on their appearance only ::rolleyes:ou fucking subhuman..
He's a walking failo effect.

If you watched the video you would have cringed at his subhumanity.

HarryBalls

Coper
Pizza Slayer said:
I'm surprised someone with enough DHT to cause NW-infinity hairloss could still have such a pathetic gay lisp and mannerisms.

Watch some British guy obliterate him at 9:05

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
Balding doesn't mean his DHT levels are elevated. It is just that his follicles are susceptible to DHT. Stop with that bs.

And yes most of these feggits are into that alpha male drivel.

Amud

Banned
He's actually a very skilled, charismatic speaker.

Feminists and MRAs are pathetic. Activists are pathetic.

Look at that video of the feminists and MRAs arguing and screaming at each other at some faggot rally. Then shift your attention to the happy couples walking by who would never in a million years concern themselves with such bullshit. What are they going to change? Don't give up your entire life to fight for some stupid cause. If you're not a powerful person you have NO influence over the world, your vote doesn't matter, your social views don't matter, there is nothing you can do so why poison your life with anger and hatred every day? If you're not a famous or powerful figure you're a raindrop in the ocean.

People who follow politics and social issues have poisoned lives. Every day is spent arguing and being enraged at something instead of enjoying life. Social justice warriors are the worst, the Tumblr loser Michael Moore faggots who try to convince happy people who are part of a minority that they are somehow oppressed and should be furious and angry with the world.

Franktank

Normie
StraxcityIsGod said:

Look at that video of the feminists and MRAs arguing and screaming at each other at some faggot rally. Then shift your attention to the happy couples walking by who would never in a million years concern themselves with such bullshit. What are they going to change? Don't give up your entire life to fight for some stupid cause. If you're not a powerful person you have NO influence over the world, your vote doesn't matter, your social views don't matter, there is nothing you can do so why poison your life with anger and hatred every day? If you're not a famous or powerful figure you're a raindrop in the ocean.

People who follow politics and social issues have poisoned lives. Every day is spent arguing and being enraged at something instead of enjoying life. Social justice warriors are the worst, the Tumblr loser Michael Moore faggots who try to convince happy people who are part of a minority that they are somehow oppressed and should be furious and angry with the world.
Im ugly and the world hates me. What do i do

Pizza Slayer

Coper
purps drank said:
This gay man will be the savior of men

[video=youtube]
Milo's pretty legit and much more intelligent than Aurini.  

Aurini is a fruitcake

Also Milo doesn't pretend to be an alpha male so I have no reason to criticize him.

Franktank said:
StraxcityIsGod said:

Im ugly and the world hates me. What do i do
You conform. If you spend your entire life trying to change the world to like ugly men then your life will be over without you ever getting the things that you want. This is what the HAES fatty freaks do. They spend so long trying to put obese, disgusting, puke-inducing women in beauty product ads and on catwalks or whatever else they do... Yet by the time the world changes to favor fatties as a beauty ideal (which I don't think will happen for many many centuries) their life is fucking over and they've died alone without the hunky muscled men they dream about. Instead of spending time dieting (fucking use drugs if you need to you can cycle T3) they spend time making motivational images for fellow fat women trying to tell them they are beautiful when they are dogs and so they never reach their dreams.

If the world only likes handsome men then you must become a handsome man if you seek the lifestyle that a handsome man enjoys. Luckily appearance is something which is (to a degree) under our control so we can work to achieve our goals and live the life we want full of beautiful women and social acceptance while the Tumblr losers remain forever ugly, fat and acne-riddled.

purps drank

Slayer
Pizza Slayer said:
purps drank said:
This gay man will be the savior of men

[video=youtube]
Milo's pretty legit and much more intelligent than Aurini

Aurini is a fruitcake
Yeah Milo actually annihilates this shitty feminist academic in this debate, you can see all the comments saying the same thing. The guy he's debating actually commented on the video too and got shit on even more.

Never seen this Aurini guy before.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
purps drank said:
Yeah Milo actually annihilates this shitty feminist academic in this debate, you can see all the comments saying the same thing. The guy he's debating actually commented on the video too and got shit on even more.

Aurini is associated with Return of Kings and is a commenter on manosphere sites.  He was making a movie about gamergate called the "Sarkeesian effect" which he completely fucked up and mismanaged.

A lot of Aurini's commentary is about game and being alpha.  I think it's completely fair to criticize someone for being an effeminate fruitcake when they make 30 minute videos on game and being an alpha male.

I've read some of Milo's articles on Breitbert, and overall he's a fairly reasonable, articulate guy.  Yeah he's an actual fag but unlike Aurini he's not pretending to be an alpha male pussy slayer so my criticism doesn't apply to him.

Legit

Men should never complain even when life is unfair. Do it and I immediately lose respect for you. Action is all that counts as a man. Ghengis khan didn't sit around complaining about his shitty upbringing he took like by the balls and made an empire!

Do men not understand how fucking easy life is for them!?

purps drank

Slayer
Pizza Slayer said:
purps drank said:

Aurini is associated with Return of Kings and is a commenter on manosphere sites.  A lot of his commentary is about game and being alpha.  I think it's completely fair to criticize someone for being an effeminate fruitcake when they make 30 minute videos on game and being an alpha male.

I'm pretty sure Aurini would have trouble getting laid in a brothel.

I've read some of Milo's articles on Breitbert, and overall he's a fairly reasonable, articulate guy.  Yeah he's an actual fag but unlike Aurini he's not pretending to be an alpha male pussy slayer so my criticism doesn't apply to him.

Interesting. I don't ever go on ROK since they are way too radical and the PUA shit is nonsense. I like Milo because he's actually balanced and reasonable in everything he says. It's actually a good thing he's gay IMO, because like he says in the debate I posted it's impossible to have any criticisms of feminism as a hetero guy and not be painted as a huge piece of shit right now.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit

Men should never complain even when life is unfair. Do it and I immediately lose respect for you. Action is all that counts as a man. Ghengis khan didn't sit around complaining about his shitty upbringing he took like by the balls and made an empire!

Legit.

While Aurini was bitching about how he mismanaged his movie on Gamergate, Genghis conquered Asia.

[video=youtube]

Pizza Slayer said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit

Legit.

While Aurini was bitching about how he mismanaged his movie on Gamergate, Genghis conquered Asia.
:lol: :lol:

This dude is insufferable just like most MRAs. I get a failo feeling just from his room looks like an Incels room :lol: 

Also legit he is so fucking effeminate. First 10 minutes and he's already bitching like a feminist. 

Also my biggest problem with MRAs is how much they try and seem intellectually gifted. Total losers.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
He is not Only a whiny MGTOW MRA bitch but also a whiny white nationalist bitching about evil jooows and Negroes. It's funny how widespread white Nationalist views are in tHe manosphere.  :lol:

rigidity

Slayer
MRA and extreme feminism are equally lame.
[hr]
If you want to talk about MRA, then go hang out with that cats guy on that website that shall not be named.