This milf I met on tinder asked me.how many girlfriends I've had

PussyPolice

Subhuman
We sexted and she sent me nudes. So I know she's attracted to me. I sent her a pic of my 5 inch penis and she complemented it. Now she's asking how many girlfriends I've had. Should I tell her the truth? I'm a kissless virgin, and she's an experienced milf.

PussyPolice

Subhuman
All the theories on this site are legit, fuck. I become so bluepilled when women show any interest in me.

Bojack

Lookism God
Of course you should lie and tell her you've had a couple girlfriends in the past. The aspieness in this website is unfuckingreal.

springfield

Banned
Women can't tell the difference between a pic of a 5 inch dick and a 10 incher.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MILFs want young experienced studs that are able to fuck them like rabbits, not some obnoxious incel wannabes.

RoboCopE

Incel
That question itself indicates you have already played your cards incorrectly and she has had suspicions of your shortcomings. A milf wants a man that can instantly show her a good time not a awkward virgin. She would literally go no pleasure from you, as she probably wants to be manhandled and thrown around which you just wouldn't have the balls to do the first time.

Next time run fake it till you make it game; act like a guy that has fucked plenty and love MILFs.

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
tell her the truth!!!!

if she is milf and wants to hook up with you, she wants you to be inexperienced turst me.

Cba

Incel
Depends on what she likes, inexperienced or experienced. I'd just tell the truth.

RoboCopE said:
That question itself indicates you have already played your cards incorrectly and she has had suspicions of your shortcomings. A milf wants a man that can instantly show her a good time not a awkward virgin. She would literally go no pleasure from you, as she probably wants to be manhandled and thrown around which you just wouldn't have the balls to do the first time.

Next time run fake it till you make it game; act like a guy that has fucked plenty and love MILFs.
This. Even if the woman SUSPECTS it's a bullshit act, if you at least display some moxie and gumption, she'll be more willing to indulge you. You have to run dominance game and impose yourself and your will onto her even if you've never done it before. Most men don't get practice runs to figure it out. Especially if your first time is going to be with someone you meet on a hookup site.

The issue more so than your actual track record is the fact that you're effectively forfeiting the dominant frame you should have in the exchange as the man by revealing all this past information to her. I know you don't mean to, but you're actually inadvertently making yourself seem vulnerable to her even though I know you're just trying to nip something in the bud. Lie by omission. Don't volunteer fake stories which she won't believe anyways. (Women are good at telling if you're lying about something like that. If you at least imply that you have a past but keep the subject off of that, there is plausible deniability as well as 'mystery' going on.)

The best thing to do next time when she asks or implies something about your past is to either vaguely affirm something (if it's a 'yes' or 'no' question) or just ignore the question and change the subject by escalating with her and focusing on her and the sex you want to be having with her. In other words, "enough about me, let's talk about what we're going to DO." You're the man. You control the frame.

You're in a shit situation with no experience. But we've all been there. Think about it like this: Most men were kissless virgins at least until late high school. (Most men aren't Chad. I knew legitimately cool NT guys that didn't lose it until they were almost finished with college....like 22/23.) What do you think the 'naturals' did to avoid this awkwardness given that high value women desire men to be experienced right out of the gate? They didn't volunteer anything that would sink them. Even if she thinks you're full of shit; let her think you're full of shit; you're better off not being candid. You're dealing with a female mind that can tolerate illusion and even embraces it. Not a male mind that appreciates honestly and candor. If you're confident and press forward and don't blather too much, it won't matter if your credibility is a bit dubious. That's all background noise in the grand scheme of you fucking her.

Milfs like to be motherly so I get you thinking you can just be honest and she'll see that as sweet. But they want to be sweet and nurturing to a young tiger. Not to a 'sexless kissless' virgin.