• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This just popped in my head.

I'm incredibly bored here on a Friday night at 11:34pm with absolutely nothing to do. And I was thinking about redownloading Tinder, and realized how pointless that would be. I'm not a high enough rating to be considered special on Tinder, or to get enough matches who are actually serious about wanting to fuck. You have to be a 6.5+

And it just hit me...how a woman who can be in this same situation like me...at 11:34pm Friday night can just download Tinder, get a match after her first or second swipe, and easily fuck that same night.

UnFUCKINGREAL.

:jump:
:jsan:
:rage: :rage: :rage:
:jrage: :jrage: :jrage: :jrage:

Lance_Armweak said:
Aren't you a 6/10ish now? I'd give it another shot if I was you.

Yeah. I've gotten a few lays already since. I wanted to go out to a club tonight, but all those cunts bailed, and I'm too high inhib + not GL'in enough to go out to a club by myself.

:jrage: :jrage: :jrage: :jrage:

Didn't even realize it was Friday lmao. A girl will never lose track of what day of the week it is let alone spend a Friday night alone.

:rambo2:

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Lance_Armweak said:
Aren't you a 6/10ish now? I'd give it another shot if I was you.

Yeah. I've gotten a few lays already since. I wanted to go out to a club tonight, but all those cunts bailed, and I'm too high inhib + not GL'in enough to go out to a club by myself.

I'll come with you brah.  :inlove:

Ascent_II said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I will get completely amogged tbh. I'M GOOD :shock: :ugh: :stomper:

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm like 5'7" in shoes and I'm literally autistic. I will look better than you, that's it. 

Once I was in town with my friends (this is when I was a really fucking weird cunt) and they all went McDonald's and I just walked home, without a word, in my mind it was completely justified. I went home to play Halo 3.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly man, keep goin' wit dem surgeries. And you will fuckin' make it. And at least you don't have the 'tism.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Ascent_II said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I'm like 5'7" in shoes and I'm literally autistic. I will look better than you, that's it. 

Once I was in town with my friends (this is when I was a really fucking weird cunt) and they all went McDonald's and I just walked home, without a word, in my mind it was completely justified. I went home to play Halo 3.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly man, keep goin' wit dem surgeries. And you will fuckin' make it. And at least you don't have the 'tism.

Being a manlet sucks, feels imo

Ascent_II

Machine
Lance_Armweak said:
Ascent_II said:

Being a manlet sucks, feels imo

It feels bad knowing I'm genetically inferior to other men. I hate getting heightmogged.