This is your biggest problem

Anakind

King of Chads
You don't have the guts to end it. Plain simple! Deep down you're still filled with blue pill delusions. That's why your suffering will continue with no betterment in sight.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit. The most redpilled cels have already killed themselves.

No incel can say they're 100% redpilled if they're still alive.

Anakind

King of Chads
MichaelSzny said:
Fuck you Anakind
Reality too hard for you, faggot? Seems like it's "too cold for your spine". (Nietzsche) :lol:

Bojack

Lookism God
mrz said:
My biggest problem is that genetic mutations caused me to separate from the homo sapiens sapiens species, and although I bear a striking resemblance to them such that this species divergence isn't immediately noticeable, I'm different enough from them that I don't belong on this planet. I find them to be overwhelmingly inferior to me in a general sense, primarily this is rooted in the fact that they have severely deficient theory of reality.
You are an xmen a mutant

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
You don't have the guts to end it. Plain simple! Deep down you're still filled with blue pill delusions. That's why your suffering will continue with no betterment in sight.
excuse moi herr autismus, I am actually 100% suicidal

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:

Suicidal is nothing. The trigger is everything.

[hr]
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
if there was a painless way to kill yourself and it was readily legally available in my country, i would do it

In your mouth destroys your medulla before the electric impulse of the pain arrives in your brain. So it's painless.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
IcedEarth said:

Suicidal is nothing. The trigger is everything.

let's say I survived by luck, multiple method ftw, dat feel when not even death wants you

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
let's say I survived by luck, multiple method ftw, dat feel when not even death wants you

The Grim Reaper laughs right into the face of an incel to extend his misery.

Sub_Zero

Gigachad
HQNP
Deep down we're filled with basic instincts. Actually we can't get ovet them cuz the only thing we want is being good looking, rich and slay prime pussy (primitive behavior right there).

Throw one of us into a deserted island and we do anything to survive.

Narcissnus

Normie
Put noose around neck, load shotgun, jump off platform awning in front of train while pulling shotgun trigger and biting into cyanide capsule.

~400% chance of death?