This is why

Harper

Slayer
Basically if you don't have confidence, at least 6 - 10 good features, height, build,  7/10 ideal women will not even look at you in any way but the poor guy who needs a friend. If you do not have any of that I would just rot or settle for a 3/10 chubster with a kind heart.

Magnus

Lookism God
Example of what 7/10 is to you? Also sorry about last night I was just raging

low iqcel

Incel
Harper said:
Basically if you don't have confidence, at least 6 - 10 good features, height, build,  7/10 ideal women will not even look at you in any way but the poor guy who needs a friend. If you do not have any of that I would just rot or settle for a 3/10 chubster with a kind heart.

so you?

assburger

Gigachad
Harper said:
whats ur number  sweety?

also why the leap down from 7 to 3? lmfao

shut up dumb whore

Harper

Slayer

Magnus

Lookism God
theterminate said:
Magnus said:
Example of what 7/10 is to you? Also sorry about last night I was just raging
Redpill: no matter how alpha we try to act, every single person on this site is a beta at heart

redmanlet

Banned
Magnus said:
theterminate said:
Redpill: no matter how alpha we try to act, every single person on this site is a beta at heart
I think namek said something along the lines that if females gave anyone on this forum any attention they would turn beta af. and so far its true

Dirty Blond

Slayer
Harper said:
Q: Are you dead?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
redmanlet said:
Magnus said:
I think namek said something along the lines that if females gave anyone on this forum any attention they would turn beta af. and so far its true
Yes, to some WK betas on this board, but not for truecels like myself and many others such as Zyzz005