• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This is why i hate muslim

"Religion of peace and love" Lol just lol
"Terrorist are not muslim" 
"Terrorism is a fake version of islam" 

Just lol i know muslims and a lot of them agree with daesh/ISIS in france they were happy with the Charlie Hebdo Attempt

[video=youtube]

tastemaker

Regular
over 1 billion muslims on the earth kys if you think they r all the same

lolatmylife

Regular
Most Muslims don't even give a fuck about this shit dude. Almost all the one's I've met are chill af.

amiuglytho

Regular
SuperSlayerAce said:

Just lol i know muslims and a lot of them agree with daesh/ISIS in france they were happy with the Charlie Hebdo Attempt

[video=youtube]
Stop making generalities its always inaccurate. 

No religion is peaceful or violent depends on what knd of person you are. Religion can tell us this or that but tbh its up to us to mske the right decision. 

Terrorism is not assoicated with islam heres why . I grew up in a muslim household granted im agnostic now but ny point is the quran or islam doesnt say anything about war or violence or beating your wife . That shit is pure bullshit . The concept of "jihad" is sacrificing yourself in the way of god . It could be easy as collecting money and walking around spreading islams message .

Terrorism are muslims ... like i said man it depends on the indiviual itself . Besides what terorrors follow is a brainwashed belief planted by their leaders trained as kids . All these groups of terrorism dont follow islam in its entirety if they did they wouldnt be commiting stupid acts ...

Anakind

Champion
tastemaker said:
over 1 billion muslims on the earth kys if you think they r all the same

In Germany 79% of all Muslims think you should be legally persecuted if you criticize Islam. Why do they not go back to their fucking desert in the Middle East if their own culture is so great?

KING DENOD

Cucks's worst nightmare

Just lol i know muslims and a lot of them agree with daesh/ISIS in france they were happy with the Charlie Hebdo Attempt

[video=youtube]
Stfu, pigskinned cuck, i fill your half naked whore of mom with alcohol

• Love
Reactions: Bun