this is what TOP TIER status looks like

chadD24

Slayer
cunts are so enamored by you they have shrines and posters of you face literally covering their wall 

You walk into a JBs room unannounced and she is in shock trembling ready to cry and says "i cant believe your in my city"

[video=youtube]

HarryBalls

Coper
That's why I don't want to have kids until I can be certain it won't be a female.

Phuck being a cuckfather that slaves as worcel for his bitch daughter to spend thousands on some Beiber look alike merchandise and make you take her to his concerts and shit.

Also she would gladly sacrafice you if she could be with said Beiber look a like in rl.

chadD24

Slayer
HarryBalls said:
That's why I don't want to have kids until I can be certain it won't be a female.

Phuck being a cuckfather that slaves as worcel for his bitch daughter to spend thousands on some Beiber look alike merchandise and make you take her to his concerts and shit.

Also she would gladly sacrafice you if she could be with said Beiber look a like in rl.

she would gladly sacrifice her fathers life to meet this kid. thats the worst part

also i wouldnt raise a daughter. EVER. if my wife has a daughter and refused to get an abortion i would literally walk away. If i had a son, i would HONEST TO GOD raise him only and let the daughter fend for herself. ITs gonna be a cold day in hell before i get cucked by my own daughter.

chadD24 said:
cunts are so enamored by you they have shrines and posters of you face literally covering their wall 

You walk into a JBs room unannounced and she is in shock ready to cry and says "i cant believe your in my city"

[video=youtube]

*THIS* IS THE REVISED 2K15 DEFINITON OF LOVE.

THE SHAKING TREMBLING PUSSY PISSING ADORATION THAT IS ONLY AFFORDED TO ELITE 11/10 HYPERCHADS

MEANWHILE THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK AT YOU (SUB 8S AND AUTISTS)

To be fair wouldn't you be surprised and shocked as fuck if some A-list celebrity (especially the one you like) walked into your house just like that?

purps drank

Slayer
"I'm the biggest Justin Bieber fan because........ he's gorgeous, I love his hair, I love everything about him."

Just lol what a slayer, no girl even cares about his music. It's entirely his looks.

HarryBalls

Coper
chadD24 said:
HarryBalls said:

she would gladly sacrifice her fathers life to meet this kid. thats the worst part

also i wouldnt raise a daughter. EVER. if my wife has a daughter and refused to get an abortion i would literally walk away. If i had a son, i would HONEST TO GOD raise him only and let the daughter fend for herself. ITs gonna be a cold day in hell before i get cucked by my own daughter.

Aye. Same.

That's what I meant. You as being a father.

Alot of teenage sluts despise their fathers. View them only as an ATM.

I hope in nearest future technology will make it possible to have a child of specific gender.

lono

Banned
I like little girls. You guys are too cynical.

Some girls can love and adore their father. I am talking about young girls though, they become narcissistic money grubbing whores once puberty hits.  At least in America.

But having had a little sister and little cousins I love dearly, I know what compels men to give fullheartedly to their daughters.

But I'm talking about young girls. Adult daughters are just one dissapointment after another. From having to meet their boyfriend and getting that that says "I'm fucking your little girl in the ass, bro" to friending her on facebook and seeing her posting pictures of her ass or twerking. Seeing some chad post "I thought your ass would be too sore after last night :H: " and having her go "lol, brad! omg I have my dad on here". 

God can you imagine.

:rambo2:

If there was a drug that could get little girls to stop developing at the age of 9 so they could stay young forever and you wouldnt have to worry about them going to high school and college that shit would sell like hotcakes

being a father of a post puberty girl = being a creepy ugly oldcel cuckold ATM machine who is only good for workcelling and providing everything the little princess demands without questioning it. they hate to look at their fathers unless he is 8/10+

chadD24

Slayer
Tyrone the Nigger said:
To be fair wouldn't you be surprised and shocked as fuck if some A-list celebrity (especially the one you like) walked into your house just like that?

no.. id be like wtf are you doing in my house.. i dont care who it is.. unless its jennifer lopez and she came specifically to suck my dick

HarryBalls said:
chadD24 said:

Aye. Same.

That's what I meant. You as being a father.

Alot of teenage sluts despise their fathers. View them only as an ATM.

I hope in nearest future technology will make it possible to have a child of specific gender.

like i said if im not having a son i would push for an abortion or leave. no way im going to an atm for some spoiled little cunt getting pumped and dump by multiple chads. FUCK THAT

chadD24

Slayer
purps drank said:
"I'm the biggest Justin Bieber fan because........ he's gorgeous, I love his hair, I love everything about him."

Just lol what a slayer, no girl even cares about his music. It's entirely his looks.

i remember thinking to myself what a stupid bitch. thats exactly how most women rationalize whether or not they like a guy in their head. thats the sad part

Furby said:
Man oh man!  You damn well know that that girl's life is going to be full of disappointments and measuring her "happiness level" with Bieber walking into her bedroom or sitting on his lap.  Her wedding day is going to be a letdown unless the groom is Bieber.

exactly.. being that obsessed with someone youve never met is not normal or healthy. she is a broken women in my book and any dude who has the displeasure of dating/marrying her is in for a big disappointment. this girl is a mental case just like every other woman who obsesses and wets her pussy to men shes never met. the thing that pisses me off most is that people play along and pretend like its normal becuase "well shes a young girl" its ok to unhealthy obsessed like that. its fuckin pathetic that people play along and let their daughters make shrines and put pictures covering their wall like that.

debijon

Normie
I can't even imagine the happy chemical rush inside her brain when he entered her room and hugged her.
That part where she's on Beibers lap, cuddled by her GOD is definateley her highest moment in her entire life.
The Euphoria must have been insane.
Nothing ever after that is going to compare, her fucking Chads will be her way of coping.

also lol @ shes all nervous and shit while Beibs is totally relaxed and just doing his job ofc because hes used to girls throwing themselves @ him on a dailybasis.
I legit wonder what his slay count is UGH

rigidity

Slayer
What's going to happen to Bieber in 10 yrs?  Nobody will remember him.

Eh... Wow.

Bieber is a little MK Ultra bitch boy and has been anally violated since birth.  Really wack shit going on there, look it up.

If this shit wasn't staged, one has to wonder what absolute level of degradation womankind has to be knocked down to in order for even a sliver of this status worshiping behavior to be gifted to the common man...

Workcell

Incel
HarryBalls said:

I don't think girls are born like this, they are made like this with our shit society.