Banned
Stormfrontcels will fight and die to secure holy white pussy  :giggle:

even tough:

- 0% of white women past the age of 12 are kissless virgins
- 99% of white women go parting, get drunk and get fucked by multiple men
- 99% of white women take or took the BBC
- 100% of white women are hypergamous and liberal antiracist feminazis

Stormfrontcel will do everything for these supreme beings:

[img=319x408]http://i0.wp.com/www.ambrosekane.co...mg.com/vi/7yBjDoT_Tvw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

:jordan:

@"Invisible" @"Anakind"

"I love consent" passively implying that men don't know what consent is. Time to go MGTOW!!

Thonis

Incel
Why do you care so much about stormfronters? You sound like a self hating ethnic that wishes to be accepted by whites.

All your threads are about muh racism and muh white people suck.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Thonis said:
Why do you care so much about stormfronters? You sound like a self hating ethnic that wishes to be accepted by whites.

me exposing stormfrontcels like you....makes me a selfhating ethnic

dat logic 

:lmfao:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Even if this were true (which it isn't), women are barely the relevant object that should be targeted. This behavior is disgusting, end of story, we may certainly blame the women for being disgusting sluts, but women are irresponsible biological machines who are behaving in accordance with what they have been allowed or told.

No control, no limits. Every individual has a potential to exhibit degenerate behavior if the conditions for such a behavior are convenient enough. Conditions for women to behave like sluts or to accentuate their sluttish dispositions are very convenient within certain countries/regions.

Who has set these conditions?

Thonis

Incel
Adolf Hipster said:
Thonis said:

me exposing stormfrontcels like you....makes me a selfhating ethnic

dat logic 

:lmfao:

Where is the proof that i am a stormfronter? Exposing what anyways? You sound like antifa activist.

Lel

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Even if this were true (which it isn't), women are barely the relevant object that should be targeted. This behavior is disgusting, end of story, we may certainly blame the women for being disgusting sluts, but women are irresponsible biological machines who are behaving in accordance with what they have been allowed or told.

No control, no limits. Every individual has a potential to exhibit degenerate behavior if the conditions for such a behavior are convenient enough. Conditions for women to behave like sluts or to accentuate their sluttish dispositions are very convenient within certain countries/regions.

Who has set these conditions?

:clap:

women are born sluts

it's the men's fault if they can't tame them

this has nothing to do with race, ethnik women do the same or worse when westernised.

Anakind

King of Chads
Modern white women are the most degenerate creatures on Earth.

Would still fuck this ass all night though.

dough

King of Chads
i know a bunch of girls over 12 that are kvs.

Don't know where the fuck OP lives, but in my country 99.9% of white girls would rather fuck a 4/10 white guy than ANY kind of black guy.

flesh

Slayer
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Don't know where the fuck OP lives, but in my country 99.9% of white girls would rather fuck a 4/10 white guy than ANY kind of black guy.
Lmfao. If that's true, then "your country" certainly isn't on Earth.