• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this is what I listen to as an ethnic when I'm feeling "white"

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
lmao what 
 

Killerryan675

Blackpill sage
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
9,366
Reputation
2,855
I'm sorry white people, but you dont take advantage of your white privilege enough
 

Crooked

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
1,865
Reputation
4
I unironically listen to this
And my chemical romance
Sometimes nickleback
And 30 seconds to Mars
Ngl
I'm the whitest person on here
@OP do you have this skull type?

Also what do you mean white privlage
 

Killerryan675

Blackpill sage
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
9,366
Reputation
2,855
Crooked said:
I unironically listen to this
And my chemical romance
Sometimes nickleback
And 30 seconds to Mars
Ngl
I'm the whitest person on here
@OP do you have this skull type?

Also what do you mean white privlage

are you ethnic or white?

i was raised by a white man I literally have an identity crisis
 

Crooked

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
1,865
Reputation
4
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
White privilege only exists if you care about white stuff and getting cucked


Why must u hate on cumskins so much?
:cry:

Killerryan675 said:
Crooked said:
I unironically listen to this
And my chemical romance
Sometimes nickleback
And 30 seconds to Mars
Ngl
I'm the whitest person on here
@OP do you have this skull type?

Also what do you mean white privlage

are you ethnic or white?

i was raised by a white man I literally have an identity crisis

My mom is from central Europe 
My dad is from Canada
I'm white
 
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
7,337
Reputation
3,462
Crooked said:
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
White privilege only exists if you care about white stuff and getting cucked


Why must u hate on cumskins so much?
:cry:

Killerryan675 said:
are you ethnic or white?

i was raised by a white man I literally have an identity crisis

My mom is from central Europe 
My dad is from Canada
I'm white
I dont hate on anyone. I just like the mulatto bbc lifestyle more
 
Top