This is what happens when sub 6's goes clubbing (LMAO)

chadD24

Slayer
manletcel vs ethnicel

make sure to speed up to 1.25 in setting so it goes faster

[video=youtube]

both guys get continuously rejected the instant girls look at them.. even the whales.. the life of a sub 6 male

if this video deosnt work check the link in true romances post

Joncoping

Normie
Blocked in my country on copyright grounds... What happens?

chadD24

Slayer
Joncoping said:
Blocked in my country on copyright grounds... What happens?
download a US vpn on google chrome and youll be able to watch it

chadD24

Slayer
prime jb said:
this video is long as fuck bro give cliffs
cliffs:

ethnicel and manlet both get BRUTALLY destroyed in club

chadD24

Slayer
Reflex said:
chadD24 said:
download a US vpn on google chrome and youll be able to watch it
how do you do this
get google chrome browser

google "zenmate vpn extension" in chrome.google

download and choose USA.

your IP is now in the USA and you can watch all youtube videos

Reflex

Lookism God
chadD24 said:
Reflex said:
how do you do this
get google chrome browser

google "zenmate vpn extension" in chrome.google

download and choose USA.

your IP is now in the USA and you can watch all youtube videos
Lmao holy fuck you just changed my life

would suck your dick if i could

modified

hairloss expert
chadD24 said:
manletcel vs ethnicel

make sure to speed up to 1.25 in setting so it goes faster

[video=youtube]

both guys get continuously rejected the instant girls look at them.. even the whales.. the life of a sub 6 male
I'm at 7:30 and oh god that's depressing. Reminds me of when I hit on girls at clubs. It's mostly just fucking hopeless. It doesn't matter what you say or do in at least 70% of the cases. You can't win. It's a sheer matter of numbers and subjecting yourself to endless abuse.

The "PUA" judges even are shocked. As Chads and Tyrones, they've never experienced anything like that. I bet they didn't even realize this is what it's like for the rest of us.

Short framecel Russian guy vs short ethnic dude = nobody wins.

The "PUA" judges are such condescending assholes. As if they could do any better with those faces/bodies.

Edit: Just finished and yeah, that's what picking up girls in clubs is like if you're short and ugly. Fucking hard. Neither guy had much charisma to compensate. But all you have to do is look at the facial expressions of girls as they walk past to get an idea of how impossible it is.

dwarf

Incel
Damn

Whats your name?
She replies "don't need to know"
Why don't I need to know?
She replies "Because I'm talking to people"

modified

hairloss expert
dwarf said:
Damn

Whats your name?
I used to get that kind of attitude at least 15% of approaches in bars/clubs. PUAs call that "bitch shield". What it really is: Being unattractive.

I will say one thing - PUAs are right about indirect game. If you are ugly, you cannot simply go up to a girl, say "How's it going?" or "What's your name?" and expect to get anywhere. It simply won't happen. Good looking guys can do that because girls take one look and want them. But if you're ugly, you need indirect game. That's where all the bullshit like opinion openers come in. I wouldn't do those now because I'm sure they're played out. But when I was doing PUA stuff back before The Game came out, it worked. It got you into a conversation with a girl who thought you looked like shit. Then once you're talking you can demonstrate wit, humor, charisma, character, etc. and actually stand a chance.

It's really the only option. Direct, natural, "I want to get to know you" or "let's dance" game does not work in clubs for ugly men. No doubt about it. This video shows painfully why.

chadD24

Slayer
modified said:
dwarf said:
Damn

Whats your name?
I used to get that kind of attitude at least 15% of approaches in bars/clubs. PUAs call that "bitch shield". What it really is: Being unattractive.

I will say one thing - PUAs are right about indirect game. If you are ugly, you cannot simply go up to a girl, say "How's it going?" or "What's your name?" and expect to get anywhere. It simply won't happen. Good looking guys can do that because girls take one look and want them. But if you're ugly, you need indirect game. That's where all the bullshit like opinion openers come in. I wouldn't do those now because I'm sure they're played out. But when I was doing PUA stuff back before The Game came out, it worked. It got you into a conversation with a girl who thought you looked like shit. Then once you're talking you can demonstrate wit, humor, charisma, character, etc. and actually stand a chance.

It's really the only option. Direct, natural, "I want to get to know you" or "let's dance" game does not work in clubs for ugly men. No doubt about it. This video shows painfully why.
very legit post.

and indirect openers are youre only option for sub 7s. the problem however with that whole strategy is youre not really creating true attraction by jumping through hoops like that to impress her. also she will be much more critical of your "errors." truth is, she knows whatsup and realizes youre working hard for her attention and regardless of how anyone wants to justify it, thats a turnoff for women. the minute a 7+ spits a little game on her then goes coy, all  that "gaming" and "attraction" you tried to build with her goes out the door. validation from chad is much more significant to her then validation from an average Joe who tries to "neg" her and demonstrate his value. This is why its so important to be above average in looks. a girls natural state is to chase chads because women are constantly seeking validation from men above their league. they stop giving a shit about attention/validation AKA "game" from an average Joe the second something better comes along.. she just plays along becuase they like the attention. 

That cajun guy is the perfect example of this. he is literally the embodiment of A PUA.. Sure the calculated scripts he recites get him a couple numbers here but its all based on a lie.. He may get luckily enough to fuck a couple of the girls "he gamed" but there wont be any sexual chemistry since hes an Average Joe and most girls will drop a guy like that in a second for guys like chad the matedor in the other episode. His whole approach and PUA in general revolves around witty tactics to get phone numbers but to be successful with hot women you need more then a couple "witty demonstrations of value".. you need the looks and good dick game and thats something most guys will NEVER be successful at.

EDIT: LOL I just realized i didnt post the cajun episode ITT.. lol my post will make more sense after you watch this episode.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

modified

hairloss expert
chadD24 said:
modified said:

very legit post.

and indirect openers are youre only option for sub 7s. the problem however with that whole strategy is youre not really creating true attraction by jumping through hoops like that to impress her. also she will be much more critical of your "errors." truth is, she knows whatsup and realizes youre working hard for her attention and regardless of how anyone wants to justify it, thats a turnoff for women. the minute a 7+ spits a little game on her then goes coy, all  that "gaming" and "attraction" you tried to build with her goes out the door. validation from chad is much more significant to her then validation from an average Joe who tries to "neg" her and demonstrate his value. This is why its so important to be above average in looks. a girls natural state is to chase chads because women are constantly seeking validation from men above their league. they stop giving a shit about attention/validation AKA "game" from an average Joe the second something better comes along.. she just plays along becuase they like the attention. 

That cajun guy is the perfect example of this. he is literally the embodiment of A PUA.. Sure the calculated scripts he recites get him a couple numbers here but its all based on a lie.. He may get luckily enough to fuck a couple of the girls "he gamed" but there wont be any sexual chemistry since hes an Average Joe and most girls will drop a guy like that in a second for guys like chad the matedor in the other episode. His whole approach and PUA in general revolves around witty tactics to get phone numbers but to be successful with hot women you need more then a couple "witty demonstrations of value".. you need the looks and good dick game and thats something most guys will NEVER be successful at.

EDIT: LOL I just realized i didnt post the cajun episode ITT.. lol my post will make more sense after you watch this episode.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
Dude that was  pretty amazing. Cajun is impressive. Better than me by far or anyone I've seen IRL. The verbal material was pretty textbook. But his verbal delivery and body language game are awesome.

Some things to point out: He almost never smiles. I smile too much when picking up. I've been reducing this slowly as a result of workcelling and being serious all day. He also never shows surprise or apprehension. Nothing phases him. He's minimally reactive. He's firm with his touching of girls. And he's shameless about regurgitating the same lines over and over.

That actually reignited my interest in PUA shit a bit. Thanks for sharing.

springfield

Banned
Such a corny show. I remember as an 18 year old phaggot and thinking I would learn from it lol

modified

hairloss expert
True Romance said:
modified said:
Uh no they're not right. Indirect openers don't offer any tactical advantage, they just shield the ego from harsher blowouts. If the girl doesn't like your look and she's not available, nothing you can do either way - she will politely indulge your indirect opener, but will eject from the convo in the end regardless.

As a non-Chad the strategy is to churn through massive volume and gauge very quickly for interest or not. Direct or indirect doesn't affect the outcome, it's simply a personal preference of how upfront you're willing to be against how much time you're willing to waste.
I'm guessing you've never actually tried any of this before. Watch the Cajun videos ITT. Indirect does work. I've had responses like he got too from girls. Direct for me is 100% death rate. Direct is for 7+ males only.

modified

hairloss expert
6ft4 said:
modified said:
Dude that was  pretty amazing. Cajun is impressive. Better than me by far or anyone I've seen IRL. The verbal material was pretty textbook. But his verbal delivery and body language game are awesome.

Some things to point out: He almost never smiles. I smile too much when picking up. I've been reducing this slowly as a result of workcelling and being serious all day. He also never shows surprise or apprehension. Nothing phases him. He's minimally reactive. He's firm with his touching of girls. And he's shameless about regurgitating the same lines over and over.

That actually reignited my interest in PUA shit a bit. Thanks for sharing.
I found that doing the opposite helps me the most when trying to pick up girls in clubs
When I am serious while speaking to girls it makes me look boring/nervous

If I smile at them a bit and say "hey how are you/ which college do you go to" I usually get a warm response
I remember once I went clubbing on the night when final exam results were out and every time I approached a girl and asked them if they got their results today I would ask them how they scored over all and when they replied I would be very enthusiastic and say something like "that's unreal, you must have studied so much to get that" then they would smile and ask what I got and I'd say a lower score and play it off as if my score was average and she is really intellegent then we'd make out

I also tend to get very enthusiastic when I'm on mdma and be really friendly and non threathening with girls and white knight them a little
I was talking to a 16 year old girl at a festival a couple of months ago while I was rolling and I said stuff along the lines of 
"no way you're old enough to be here, you're so tiny" then she replied and I told her that I loved her accent and she kept looking over at her friend and they would smile at each other and I asked her why she was doing this, was gonna try hook up with her but lost my nerve

I'm not saying it works better than being brunt and direct but the rejections are a lot less harsh
You sound like an average looking white guy. Also if you're 6'4" that explains it too. Ie. Congratulations, you're on easy mode.

modified

hairloss expert
True Romance said:
modified said:
I'm guessing you've never actually tried any of this before. Watch the Cajun videos ITT. Indirect does work. I've had responses like he got too from girls. Direct for me is 100% death rate. Direct is for 7+ males only.
Of course I've tried. How else would I form this opinion? Lol.
From reading bullshit on the Internet. How many cold approaches have you done? How good have you gotten at indirect PUA style game? At my best I was about 60-70% as good as Cajun in his Keys to VIP video above and I used a similar approach. I'm planning on getting back into the clubs again because I am not one of those people who believes it's pointless until you looksmax. My looksmaxing will take years. May as well work on my cold approach skills in the mean time. That Cajun video gives me a target/goal to work towards.

chadD24

Slayer
True Romance said:
modified said:
Uh no they're not right. Indirect openers don't offer any tactical advantage, they just shield the ego from harsher blowouts. If the girl doesn't like your look and she's not available, nothing you can do either way - she will politely indulge your indirect opener, but will eject from the convo in the end regardless.

As a non-Chad the strategy is to churn through massive volume and gauge very quickly for interest or not. Direct or indirect doesn't affect the outcome, it's simply a personal preference of how upfront you're willing to be against how much time you're willing to waste.
extremely legit post.

indirect openers are necessary for sub 7s(they dont have the luxury of being sexual/direct very early) but in essence they arent making a girl more attractived to you..thats what modified doesnt understand. it just gives you a little bit longer time to talk to her most of the time. like you said they just soften the blow.. girls like indirect openers becuase they make it easier for her to subtly ease out of the situation. she cant really "reject" you if you never technically showed interest. The problem with that PUAs like modified game is they always think "i just need to perfect my game a little bit more.. etc" when in reality the reason why their girls are never intrested in what their selling is becuase the girls dont find them sexually attractive. truth is most girls know the ratio of clubs/bars in their favor and they would rather hold off for a socially adjusted 7/10 then settle for a 5.5/10 average Joe with "perfect" game