This is what happens when incels go to prison

nochin

Incel
15 years in prison for "threatening a stranger with a knife" as a 19 year old. this guys biggest problem is the country he lives in.

nochin said:
15 years in prison for "threatening a stranger with a knife" as a 19 year old. this guys biggest problem is the country he lives in.

He tried raping a 19 year old girl at knife point

according to records an honorable youtube commenter looked up.

He probably wanted to exact revenge on the girl who got him fired from hi job.

nochin

Incel
In a 1st world country he'd be judged under juvenile law, spending maybe 2 years in prison, getting paid therapy and education. God bless the USA :biggrin:

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
I got destroyed at school and in the workplace because of how I was, it'd be even worse in prison but I'd lose my shit and try and fight back then kill myself. Nothing to lose once you go down that low.

Vertu

Incel
LOL at him getting taunted by those potato-faced nigs.

Jesus Christ

Normie
I know it's a well known video but it should be shown in high school all over the US monthly to avoid new defenseless immature retards to go to prison just to get raped and humiliated.

OZ (TV series) is another example of intimidation + other prison movies and documentaries in general. OZ use to give me chills.

heilsa

Slayer
lmaaao this dude has obviousl mental issues and need therapy. funny thing that his whole jail time will cost the tax payer more than proper treatment of his issues.lmaaaaooooo