• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This is what happened last night v2

vanillestorms

Banned
I arrived in a different city at 12 pm or something like that, tired and went to the hotel after parking the car. On the way there, a car has passed by, and a chick rolled down the window, waved at me and started shouting "hey babe".
She should have stopped the car right?

@"Invisible"

Stitches

Banned
vanillestorms said:
Stitches said:
She wanted to rape you with a strap-on...

Its one of my fantasies :lol:

You're serious?  Dude one of my good female friends who posts here (containtmentspell) is extremely submissive, but has this as her top fantasy, and one of the few dominating fantasies she has.  She's property of iftsj though.

My girlfriend likes eating my ass, but I'd never let her fuck me with a strap on.  I'm much too rigid and conservative for that, even ass licking took me a while to open up to, but it feels so damn good.  I'm embarrassed to admit I enjoy it.  She wants to progress to putting a finger up there, but I'm like hell no!

Foxx

Average Guy
Stitches said:
vanillestorms said:
Its one of my fantasies :lol:

You're serious?  Dude one of my good female friends who posts here (containtmentspell) is extremely submissive, but has this as her top fantasy, and one of the few dominating fantasies she has.  She's property of iftsj though.

My girlfriend likes eating my ass, but I'd never let her fuck me with a strap on.  I'm much too rigid and conservative for that, even ass licking took me a while to open up to, but it feels so damn good.  I'm embarrassed to admit I enjoy it.  She wants to progress to putting a finger up there, but I'm like hell no!

Does she blow you too?

I don't understand how someone would take ass-licking over a good bj.

• Banned

vanillestorms

Banned
@"Stitches" no lol i was sarcastic just like you were in your first post

Stitches

Banned
Foxx said:
Stitches said:

Does she blow you too?

We've been together for 8 years...why wouldn't she blow me?  She usually does the ass licking as prerequisite to the bj!

vanillestorms

Banned
Stitches said:
Foxx said:
Does she blow you too?

We've been together for 8 years...why wouldn't she blow me?  She usually does the ass licking as prerequisite to the bj!

Fkin fraud

Rose Funeral

Banned
Stitches said:
Foxx said:
Does she blow you too?

Fucking fraud

Stitches

Banned
vanillestorms said:
@"Stitches" no lol i was sarcastic just like you were in your first post

You posted your pics ages ago someone asked what you look like I said your a good looking Eurasian, you didn't accept the compliment, I raged at you and threatened you....something about defecating on your corpse.  You know the normal stuff that goes on here.  Im not rating you again, your ego is big enough.

Rose Funeral said:
Stitches said:

Fucking fraud

Never once have I ever proclaimed to be an incel on any one of my accounts here.  Never have I proclaimed such a thing.  I just don't brag about my slay count because it's nothing to boast about.  Furthermore, I'm a serial monogamist and pretty much over my days of slaying.  It's empty and hedonistic for me.

vanillestorms said:
Stitches said:

Fkin fraud

Find where I've ever ided as incel...ever!?  Find it now!