This is what Anti-Workcel people look like

dwarf

Incel

so rembmer that when they tell you "lol at you workslave cuck boy!"

FireHaze

Gigachad
This site grossly overrates being NEET. If your parents aren't rich, you will have no money. 

brb sitting at home all day playing the same video games over and over and posting on lookism.

springfield

Banned
I have a nw0, 6'1, golden skin, gymcel physique and work from home

Just lol buddy boyo

This is how the average workcel looks like

[hr]
springfield said:

Just lol buddy boyo

tell me how the fuck do i make money from home, id rather be dead than commute daily and deal with clients until im near age 70. WHATS THE POINT?

actual zombie said:

[hr]
How do ugly workcels go through this mundane lifestyle day-in day-out without killing themselves? Legit nothing to look forward to except death.

alien

Chad
Rotters
FireHaze said:
This site grossly overrates being NEET. If your parents aren't rich, you will have no money. 

brb sitting at home all day playing the same video games over and over and posting on lookism.
I live a pretty bare bones lifestyle and I make $458/week after-taxes until late January-ish in unemployment insurance.

And yeah I agree, if you don't have any cash flow coming in or savings, you're fucked. You can't afford any entertainment or anything beyond the shelter and food that your parents give you. I'm basically saving as much as I can from welfare right now because other than my investments, I won't be earning any more income in a few months.

alien

Chad
Rotters
modified said:
Workcel for life.
Workcelling is slavery.

The barriers to entry for starting a business these days are very high. So you have no choice but to sell your labour to an employer. And you only get compensated for a small share of the productivity you provided to your employer. In the west, especially America and Canada, wage increases have not kept up in pace with productivity increases.

In the businesses where the barriers to entry are low for starting a business (ie. writing independent books, independent games and applications), there is very little demand for the products and services being offered. I could publish a book at no additional cost but my time. But how many people are going to buy my book?

If you want to make money as a self-employed entrepreneur, you need the capital to start a business. Or you need a bank to loan you the money. And if your business goes belly up, this is going to hurt your credit rating. And that is if you can even get a loan from a bank. Good luck getting accepted for a large loan to start a business.

I could probably get a job as an independent contractor for Uber (Uber gets $1 + 20% cut for every ride. You keep the rest). But I get nervous driving in heavy traffic and I don't have people skills. So there's no way that I can be a taxi driver. And I'd have to give rides to drunken sluts and Chads who need me to drive them home so they can fuck. Or they might fuck in my car. And then I'd have to wipe the cum and vomit off my seats and the floor of my car. Without even getting a tip for my troubles (young people are very inconsiderate and they don't tip)

Dusk said:
actual zombie said:

[hr]
How do ugly workcels go through this mundane lifestyle day-in day-out without killing themselves? Legit nothing to look forward to except death.
It's worse than that. You actually have to pretend that you love being there, inside the office. No moaning allowed. It's against the spirit of the corporation.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Read Charles Bukowski's "Factotum". $9 USD eBook on Amazon Kindle Store. The paperback is a few bucks more.

mvp

life is a scam
was that an ad hominem?
neet is superior than workcelling

what a feeling not to have to obey anyone
waking up when you want
watching tv all day
i can survive with almost no money
you mad bro?

the richest man is who needs the least 

parallel to that im scheming ways to maybe legit get some black money

springfield

Banned
actual zombie said:

[hr]
springfield said:

Just lol buddy boyo

tell me how the fuck do i make money from home, id rather be dead than commute daily and deal with clients until im near age 70. WHATS THE POINT?
I've been trading stocks for the last 4 years

alien

Chad
Rotters
Workcel is extremely unnatural. Hunters and gatherers didn't wake up to an alarm clock. They wake up naturally to the sun. I slept for 9 hours last night. When I was a workcel, I'd be lucky if I got 7. If your body needs 9 hours of sleep, give it 9 hours of sleep. Get that REM sleep nigga. It's unnatural to cut yourself off to go to work. Let your body dictate how much sleep you need.

You have any idea how many calories of food a woman can forage in just an hour of work? You ever wonder why ladies at the office love sugary snacks? It's because women would taste-test fruits and vegetation back in the day when they were out foraging. And fruit has natural sugars. So women are wired to love sugar.

You have any idea how many food calories are obtained by hunting down one animal? Hunter-gatherers didn't work very much. It wasn't until the advent of agriculture that full-time work weeks became common.

I can't imagine how hunter-gatherers were able to entertain themselves back then though with all their free time. Other than socializing, doing drugs and having sex. And maybe compare dicks with each other or something. No electricity = No electronics. No books. I guess they were getting high, fucking and socializing all day like a bunch of porch monkeys in the ghetto. We descended from niggers and that's basically what niggers do all day. So I guess I found out the answer to this mystery.