• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This is what 1 bill $ and NCT get you

rugby1233

Rotter
Chris Sacca, former google executive and investor:

Wife:

He probably has very little interest in banging mad sloots, srs, and just wants a stable home/family life with someone who's prob not an intolerable bitch.

A

athmbyty

If my wife looked like that in her 40s, I'd be happy.

Maybe everyone's a little twisted for logic on this website, but they're clearly looksmatched (she may even be slightly better looking imo) and I assume their personalities are congruent? Along with the money, she has like 0 reason to ever leave him as long as he doesn't fuck up.

>not getting cucked
>looksmatched
>happy relationship
= failure?

Just LOL.

A

athmbyty

Narrator said:
athmbyty said:
If my wife looked like that in her 40s, I'd be happy.

Maybe everyone's a little twisted for logic on this website, but they're clearly looksmatched (she may even be slightly better looking imo) and I assume their personalities are congruent? Along with the money, she has like 0 reason to ever leave him as long as  he doesn't fuck up.

>not getting cucked
>looksmatched
>happy relationship
= failure?

Just LOL.

You are a coping curry but legit.

Not wanting to bang girls constantly = coping?

Bgp87

Banned
Dafuq. He needs 1 billion $ to make out for his NCT and still has a sub5 wife...

rugby1233

Rotter
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
He probably has very little interest in banging mad sloots, srs, and just wants a stable home/family life with someone who's prob not an intolerable bitch.

I agree in general, but his wife does seem to be massive cunt from her twitter. Another empowered super witty sarcastic western bitch.

A

athmbyty

Narrator said:
athmbyty said:
Not wanting to bang girls constantly = coping?

Coping about your jaw.

Oh.

I know I don't have perfect jaws.

I just don't care that much.

May get surgery if I make enough money before 23.

He offspring maxxed by impregnating a high PCT woman with a lot of teeth exposure (compared to his underexposure) when smiling.

You early twenty idiots don't understand that once you get older just banging the hottest slut loses importance while offspringmaxxing becomes more important. No one cares if you are goodlooking at 60 but they will care if your children which are in their 20s or so then are goodlooking.

Lol at not being attracted to women who have features that could turn your children into slayers with the right genetic recombination. I am madly attracted to islandic, finnish and asian women because of their anterior cheekbonegrowth and positive canthal tilt.