• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This is the type of MAN who gets women wet (6'7'' Brock O'Hurn ITT)

Puakiller

Joke
Dude has it all:

Face
Race
Height
Frame

Yes he's lean and muscular (he's a roidcel as his transformation isn't possible natty), but those are secondary to height and frame. Gymcelling enhances what is already there and makes you feel good, but lets not get delusional about it's effects.

If you thought that wasn't bad enough though, look at how the WOMEN respond to him:

This is what you're up against guys. You have to jump through hoops meanwhile the GENETIC ELITE (Tall, square jawed, good looking, white) simply show up and women are looking to jump their cock in a second. It's a battle you CANNOT WIN. Even if you get a woman she will cuck you before long. YOU ARE TRASH, YOU ARE NOTHING.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
32 straight teeth is not genetic faggot

Thing is, I don't remember when was the last time I saw someone like this IRL. 

It's like saying life isn't worth living if you weren't born in a billionaire family.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
dayuum.
he could slay any ethnik female no probs.

his facials are wanting though

in the first pic he is literally "the only human". if you dont look like him in the first pic, you have not earned to be called a human. you therefore must be regarded as sub-human.

lol at all those average to below average females kissing up to him for sex, you aren't worthy you hypergamous cunts

Puakiller

Joke
mick.jagger said:
lol at all those average to below average females kissing up to him for sex, you aren't worthy you hypergamous cunts

They don't give a fuck. A guy like him may wink at one of them or maybe use them for sex and then she'll be delusional for the rest of her life and then believe that that's the caliber of man she deserves for a relationship.

Puakiller said:
mick.jagger said:

They don't give a fuck. A guy like him may wink at one of them or maybe use them for sex and then she'll be delusional for the rest of her life and then believe that that's the caliber of man she deserves for a relationship.

Legit post

You can see that his glutes and hams are small in relation to his upper body. Guys' hips should be narrow, that's true, but the glutes and hams should be developed in proportion to the upper body. He should have focused more on core and lower body, while still hammering his upper body with overhead press, bench and rowing movements for deltoid and lat width.

For upper body, width and proportion are important. His upper body looks weird, and his arm thickness looks oddly non functional. Yes he looks good, much better than the vast majority of men, but he's not a great role model when it comes to muscular development. Also, his frame is not that good for his height. He obviously focused on his upper body and tried to make it wide. This guy demonstrates that gymcel can compensate for framecel, and shows you how NOT to do it.

Massive bulky arms are not masculine! Big hands and massive forearms are masculine and demonstrate grip strength, a key component of full body strength. Big delts, lats and traps are masculine. But biceps and triceps should only be as large as necessary to support the larger muscle groups in upper body movements!

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
He's the type of guy I'd let my gf fuck while feeling good for her and feeling about it

zyzz007

Lookism God
Cominghard said:
Just showed this to a woman her first response was

"There are two golden rules in life:

No woman wants to be with a man who is skinnier than them or has better hair than them"

and u believed her
:eek:yeah:

Puakiller

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:
He's the type of guy I'd let my gf fuck while feeling good for her and feeling about it

LOL. Exactly. This is the type of elite specimen that you let your girl go fuck for a night and not even get angry at because that's her nature and this is an ELITE man. If she cheats on you with anything less than this then dump the fucking cunt, but if it's only a one off thing with a guy of this caliber, you have to let it slide. Relationships in the 21st century as an average guy = rationalizing away women's infidelity.

Cloud

Machine
The German Dream said:
in the first pic he is literally "the only human". if you dont look like him in the first pic, you have not earned to be called a human. you therefore must be regarded as sub-human.

You got that from that greens jock pic didn't you. YOU ARE THE ONLY HUMAN

Puakiller said:
UglyNormalFag said:

LOL. Exactly. This is the type of elite specimen that you let your girl go fuck for a night and not even get angry at because that's her nature and this is an ELITE man. If she cheats on you with anything less than this then dump the fucking cunt, but if it's only a one off thing with a guy of this caliber, you have to let it slide. Relationships in the 21st century as an average guy = rationalizing away women's infidelity.

You're actually serious ?