• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This is Paris in 2016

EdSheeran

Rotter
Video was filmed in Paris
Skip to 0:25 for the song to start
[video=youtube]
BBC's are dominating in 2016 @"Invisible"

flesh

Rotter
Stormfags online:
Fucking shitskins, muh european white brotherhood will rise!!! we'll fucking hang these degenerates!!!!!!DEUS VULT!!

Stormfags in real life:
H-hey T-tyrone, p-please don't rob me ma-

Farukko

Joke
Just lol at white people. They fucked up the whole world for 500 years brought their culture everywhere and they'll die in their own crap they made within 50 years.

flesh said:
Stormfags online:
Fucking shitskins, muh european white brotherhood will rise!!! we'll fucking hang these degenerates!!!!!!DEUS VULT!!

Stormfags in real life:

:clap:

BlueBalls

Machine
This trash culture is everywhere in the west these days. Maybe with exception of Switzerland which is the promised conservative haven.

vin98

Machine
Hitler predicted that France would become the first African nation in Europe, looks like he was right.

Invisible

Champion
flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

Fucking looooool

EdSheeran said:
Video was filmed in Paris
Skip to 0:25 for the song to start
[video=youtube]
BBC's are dominating in 2016 @"Invisible"

No wonder whites are mad tbh.

Pouuop

Machine
flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

Its been a while since I laughed so hard

:cage:

vin98

Machine
This barbaric negro culture is rooted in genetics. Leftists thought they could play God and change people's natural instincts by changing their environment.

They wouldn't last a day in the bad parts of Chicago, they act tough because they live in the safe haven known as France around wussy frenchies and religious muslims

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hitler was right about everything. The more red pilled u get, the more u realise this.

flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

This wouldn't happen because they wouldn't approach "Tyrone" let alone speak to him. Racist behavior as rampant and as serious as on this forum is a trait only incels have. It's not a surprise that almost every topic on an incel forums is about race. Non incels are playfully racist. Legit racist sit around thinking about race wars and purity and bullshit, they're often outspoken on forums but anti-social, quiet, push overs and can't speak up for themselves irl. So there would be no interaction with Tyrone at all let alone Chad. I'd say part of it stems from not having any real sense of control or authority in their own lives. So a forum like this is excellent cope for that.

flesh

Rotter
Heterosexual Male said:
flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

This wouldn't happen because they wouldn't approach "Tyrone" let alone speak to him. Racist behavior as rampant and as serious as on this forum is a trait only incels have. It's not a surprise that almost every topic on an incel forums is about race. Non incels are playfully racist. Legit racist sit around thinking about race wars and purity and bullshit, they're often outspoken on forums but anti-social, quiet, push overs and can't speak up for themselves irl. So there would be no interaction with Tyrone at all let alone Chad. I'd say part of it stems from not having any real sense of control or authority in their own lives. So a forum like this is excellent cope for that.
Very legit.

Legit Theory

Aryan
Heterosexual Male said:
flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

Pouuop

Machine
Heterosexual Male said:
flesh said:
Stormfags online:

Stormfags in real life:

high iqcel tbh

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
vin98 said:
Hitler predicted that France would become the first African nation in Europe, looks like he was right.

Srs? Did he really?