This is how I want to look like (ascending)

furio

Incel

I want to look like a complete mess, nasty beard, not showered in months, old raggidy clothes, that is how I want to look as an incel. What about you? I call it the "Reek Treatment"

Reek Treatment (once you accept subhumanity)
1. Do not shave
2. Don't shower
3. Don't wash your clothes
4. Wear same clothes daily
5. Eat whatever

That is it, I used to do that when I was in workcell hell workin 40 hours each week long hours and barely any days off. Had amazing baggy eyes from no sleep, and would take a nap in my car at work. Sometimes I would sleep in my work clothes

furio

Incel
iNeedHair said:
These guys show an extreme level of "IDGAF";

They don't have time to worry about clothes, height, looks, they just do what they got to do and do it. No complaints out of them, they just look like they don't care about society and hypergamy and just do what they want and enjoy it.

furio

Incel
just lol buddy boyo said:
furio said:
These guys show an extreme level of "IDGAF";

They don't have time to worry about clothes, height, looks, they just do what they got to do and do it. No complaints out of them, they just look like they don't care about society and hypergamy and just do what they want and enjoy it.
>Wagecucking for 40+ hours a week
>Doing what you want and enjoying it

:giggle:
I quit workcelling for that many hours, i only do it for like 20 to support my groccery and various incel hobbies buddy boyo