This is how carefree rich girls live, existance unknown to 90% of this forum

zyzz007

Lookism God
in 70 years they'll all be dead in hell anyways.

FuckThis

Slayer
incelsNeed2die said:
more like existence unknown to 1% of this forum considering almost everyone is a spoilt rotten little brat with a trust fund
nah...
There are like 2-3 guys and they cannot dream about the money that this girl makes by selling make up or whatever she does
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
you and me brother can only cope witht his and hope, but you and I both know, that our suffering was 10000x times that this girl had.

What justice is there for us, in this valley of tears, where your sister, I, a just girl had to suffer so much for nothing

And in the end I am going to hell after all.
I wasted my fucking time on this pointless adventure

FuckThis

Slayer
incelsNeed2die said:
@"FuckThis" 

wrong, this car is PISS compared to the multimillion trustfunds some of the posters here have
dude don't be stupid, she drops the money on car like it is nothing. She has a house and all rest as well

She is richer than anyone on this forum, lets face it, and it dosent even matter if there is someone richer but I highly doubt

FuckThis

Slayer
incelsNeed2die said:
FuckThis said:
dude don't be stupid, she drops the money on car like it is nothing. She has a house and all rest as well

She is richer than anyone on this forum, lets face it, and it dosent even matter if there is someone richer but I highly doubt
we have people here whose parents bought them a manhattan apartment in cash, make 800k a year and consider that 'not loaded', and who pay for them to go to elite liberal arts colleges in cash (which alone is like 250k, far more than this car), who bought them a house, etc

you're retarded if you think this 80k car is anything lol

just some skank who got instagram famous or something and is flaunting her mone
It still dosent change the topic in any way if "we" have those people :lol:

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
incelsNeed2die said:
more like existence unknown to 1% of this forum considering almost everyone is a spoilt rotten little brat with a trust fund
nah...
There are like 2-3 guys and they cannot dream about the money that this girl makes by selling make up or whatever she does
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
you and me brother can only cope witht his and hope, but you and I both know, that our suffering was 10000x times that this girl had.

What justice is there for us, in this valley of tears, where your sister, I, a just girl had to suffer so much for nothing

these girls are idiots and have NO chance to escape hell. They dont have the strength, loyality or honour to live for the Father.
We can escape, if we really follow the Holy Spirit and stop living sinful lives.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
nah...
[hr]

these girls are idiots and have NO chance to escape hell. They dont have the strength, loyality or honour to live for the Father.
We can escape, if we really follow the Holy Spirit and stop living sinful lives.
I live a sinful life just by existing as a both female and male. I have been sentenced to hell for just being born lol

My existence in itself is a sin.

That girl that bought a car is much less sinful

zyzz007 said:
:jag:

cant tell if youre srs

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
I live a sinful life just by existing as a both female and male. I have been sentenced to hell for just being born lol

living and loving a materialistic,consumeristic life in this evil material world is as sinful as they come.
that bitch is the epitome of a sinner. 

She could never sell all her goods and follow Jesus just like the rich man in the bible who cudnt do the same. She is hellbound in 70 or less years.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

living and loving a materialistic,consumeristic life in this evil material world is as sinful as they come.

She could never sell all her goods and follow Jesus just like the rich man in the bible who cudnt do the same. She is hellbound in 70 or less years.
and did you sell your all goods and follow Jesus?

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

yeh and Im really suffering now. I gave up so many things to follow him. Women, sex, popularity, big money jobs. 
No one in the world right now can live such a life. Only a few men. Definitely modern women cannot handle this.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
yeh and Im really suffering now. I gave up so many things to follow him. Women, sex, popularity, big money jobs. 
No one in the world right now can live such a life. Only a few men. Definitely modern women cannot handle this.
you are lying
you cannot lie to me

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
you are lying
you cannot lie to me
where did I lie?
I already made a thread saying how I rejected average women becuz they were of different religion to me and how it is hurting me now. 
I cud have been popular since those women were in the in crowd. I rejected all of these things and I am alone and suffering now.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
you are lying
you cannot lie to me
where did I lie?
I already made a thread saying how I rejected average women becuz they were of different religion to me and how it is hurting me now. 
I cud have been popular since those women were in the in crowd. I rejected all of these things and I am alone and suffering now.
yet you felt sorry for rejecting them. Come on, don't be silly, you still want material things,you can lie to me, but we both know the truth, you wouldn't even be here if you didn't want it.

You wouldn't even be talking to me if that was the case

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
where did I lie?
yet you felt sorry for rejecting them. Come on, don't be silly, you still want material things,you can lie to me, but we both know the truth, you wouldn't even be here if you didn't want it.

Who wudnt feel sorry u mong? Men want sex. To even give up those things and reject them shows I had strong loyality to Jesus which not many people in the world can do.
Of course I want a woman and sex. Those are basic needs. But I dont care for material things and popularity. That means nothing to me. 
I just want a good girl to fuck and love.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Who wudnt feel sorry u mong? Men want sex. To even give up those things and reject them shows I had strong loyality to Jesus which not many people in the world can do.
Of course I want a woman and sex. Those are basic needs. But I dont care for material things and popularity. That means nothing to me. 
You cannot have a girl if you don't have money, you absolutely naïve fucking child

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
You cannot have a girl if you don't have money, you absolutely naïve fucking child
I posted a deadbeat guy here a week ago who has no job and he has a wife who works and doesnt mind. U guys called him subhuman.
My cousin fucks so many chicks when he was unemployed. Not everything is black and white.
The Father can make a way.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
I posted a deadbeat guy here a week ago who has no job and he has a wife who works and doesnt mind. U guys called him subhuman.
My cousin fucks so many chicks when he was unemployed. Not everything is black and white.
fucking girls without marriage is prohibited via cristianity

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
fucking girls without marriage is prohibited via cristianity
Christianity (the religion we have today) and its rules was corrupted is of the devil, and came from the Roman Empire and Catholic church.
Sex = Marriage in God's eyes.