this is how 6/10 look like

Zwickmuehle

Incel
Autists
Yes that’s the average guy in 2020
Guys like that walk around everywhere
you made some mistake here.

the average looking guy gets rated 3.5/10 by women and is ugly. this guy gets rated 5/10 (average looking) by women but that doesnt mean that the average guy looks like that

Nofap

Incel
True
But hes nothing special at all
He could get a sub 4 foid easy

Zwickmuehle

Incel
Autists
True
But hes nothing special at all
He could get a sub 4 foid easy
yes but he gets rated 7.5 by curries and demonstrates that online ratings mean shit and are all inflated including on this forum (i barely see a guy get rated less then 5/10). to improve the rating id suggest that every guy gets a 3.5/10 rating from the start as a baseline (and not a 5/10 like most guys here are probably doing it). if you dont notice something extra ordinary at the second look he stays at that rating, if you notice something good he goes up, if bad he goes down.

I'm kinda new here but what's psl rating and I think people you posted would be consider good looking. Isnt 5 average? They would be at least 7. If they're 5 I wonder who is consider 10

yes but he gets rated 7.5 by curries and demonstrates that online ratings mean shit and are all inflated including on this forum (i barely see a guy get rated less then 5/10). to improve the rating id suggest that every guy gets a 3.5/10 rating from the start as a baseline (and not a 5/10 like most guys here are probably doing it). if you dont notice something extra ordinary at the second look he stays at that rating, if you notice something good he goes up, if bad he goes down.
men rate the average men 5/10
women rate the average men 3.5/10

many dont seem to understand that what that actualyl mean:

the average man is ugly and not a 5/10.

:spew:
at the ratings here. keep handing out 7/10 ratings to people like candy

this is your rea life competition. this phenotypes are common. on tinder. on the college campus. on public transport

this are 6/10

if you want to get rated as good looking as brad pitt and stay in delusion post here though
a lot of these are 8s, some might argue 9s for a select few of them.

funnily enough i havent walked past a single person of the calibre of a lot of these people irl and i live in a western country

I'm kinda new here but what's psl rating and I think people you posted would be consider good looking. Isnt 5 average? They would be at least 7. If they're 5 I wonder who is consider 10
theyre 8s or 9s a lot of them, not even the strictest raters would rate these guys a 6 or 7

3rdworldincel

it's the (((
Mewslims
:spew:
at the ratings here. keep handing out 7/10 ratings to people like candy

this is your rea life competition. this phenotypes are common. on tinder. on the college campus. on public transport

this are 6/10

if you want to get rated as good looking as brad pitt and stay in delusion post here though
What would be this psl?

Attachments