This is fucking enraging

Brostorm

Normie

this fucking 50ng T skullcel has a 7/10 white gf while guys like me and ifsj are incel  :rage::rage::rage::rage:

This is me:

It's not fucking fair.

diegobarrueco

Banned
Brostorm said:

this fucking 50ng T skullcel has a 7/10 white gf while guys like me and ifsj are incel  :rage::rage::rage::rage:

This is me:

It's not fucking fair.
your gonna make it bruh

your face is good so eventually you can meet a looksmaxxed chick, if not you can just go for one night stands

the vast majority of girls will disqualify you on height alone but your good looking enough that you can make it

:macho:

Brotha Techno

Banned
those people arent dating

are they?

this cant be real

no...

NO

DONT SAY THEY'RE DATING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:jsan:

Adolf Hipster

Banned
You look angry.
I know why.

5'6

I think whats more enraging is being amogged on a daily basis due to being a manlet. I can see the anger on ur face boyo.

Brostorm

Normie
diegobarrueco said:
Brostorm said:

This is me:

It's not fucking fair.
your gonna make it bruh

your face is good so eventually you can meet a looksmaxxed chick, if not you can just go for one night stands

the vast majority of girls will disqualify you on height alone but your good looking enough that you can make it

:macho:
I am still trying brah. Thanks.

Brostorm

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:
You look angry.
I know why.

5'6

I think whats more enraging is being amogged on a daily basis due to being a manlet. I can see the anger on ur face boyo.
I am 5'6, but that fucking currycel is worse than me for sure. Ofc im angry after being incel for so long.

diegobarrueco

Banned
there was a midget philipino guy in my school

he was 5'5 or 5'6 but he was a good singer and was part of the in crowd

anyway he had a ltr and partied regularly so he prob got some

idk if life changes after highschool

it prob does

but eventually youll meet a girl receptive to your height

and face automatically gets you respect regardless of your height

just be glad you dont have a 4/10 face because then you would legitmately fucked

even if girls dont want to fuck you, aslong as you have a good face and are robust

girls and guys will respect you

Brostorm

Normie
°°° said:
Did u get bullied or suffered from familar problems like fatehr who left etc.

I am asking because i see a corellation with u the french dom guy and me we all try to look "badboy" "rough" etc in our pics instead to look normal or to smile.

i think this is the insecurity that follows us everyday in our life, this insecurity is seen and catched as inferiority by other people outside and this also leads to us being social rejects despite our flaws
No I wasn't bullied. It's just that I get discriminated due to my race and height. And yea I am not extroverted either and I have a bad personality, so there you have it.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
You look way older than what your current age actually is. I can easily imagine talking to you in a son-dad fashion despite I am older than you.

Brostorm

Normie
Anakind said:
Brostorm said:
You look really low trust and that haircut somehow makes it worse. Have you ever tried long hair?
The first pic is more recent. I have longer hair now and lost some fat. But TBH I can't be bothered to get long hair, maintaining it is a pain the ass.

MewingAllDay

Normie
Sekrets said:
°°° said:
Did u get bullied or suffered from familar problems like fatehr who left etc.

I am asking because i see a corellation with u the french dom guy and me we all try to look "badboy" "rough" etc in our pics instead to look normal or to smile.

i think this is the insecurity that follows us everyday in our life, this insecurity is seen and catched as inferiority by other people outside and this also leads to us being social rejects despite our flaws
let's look at the facts aside from 'physical' flaws...:

1. shit-tier, aggressive personality.  not the type to want to be around and have fun with, making it easy to get social contact and therefore have sex
2. projects 24/7 his inferiority onto other people, i.e. takes it out on others
3. has mentioned people from uni seem to argue easily with him, I wonder why

inb4 sekrets is on your ignore list
lol wtf, this legit sounds like many loners i met through the years (through uni/school). they all mean mug people and try to act aggressive, project their insecurities and are always easy to get into argument with.

Invisible

King of Chads
Brostorm said:

This is me:

It's not fucking fair.
it's TOTALLY fair, fucko!

Why should you get hot girls just because you have decent looks. It's MORE fair that an Indian guy uses whatever at his disposal -- ingenuity, LPD (Luck Proquinity (i.e. being in the same class/job/club), Delusion), M and S, game, grooming, niche styling, etc -- to make up for his looks/race/face.

I'll say it again. It's totally fair that his race and face haven't doomed him. It's TOTALLY FAIR that because you choose to be a basement dwelling social retard, no women will find you and fuck you. It's THE most fair thing EVER.

@"EnglishFOB" @"GeneticDeadEnd" 

GDE, OH LOOK, another goodlooking aspie who would be dating women if he were NORMAL.

All of you 6-8s on this forum. GET FUCKED!