POS

Banned
this is a distraction osteogenesis of his chin (so not an actual genioplasty, but very similar). no jaw work at all

Brutus

King of Chads
OccamsRazorBurn said:
@"Brutus"
this result is amazing but still a bit of cope

most of us don't have the same aesthetic eye/zygo area as the guy in the OP. plus he was literally deformed, moreso than any member I've seen on this forum.

I know that I could become a lot less sexually invisible if I had a genioplasty, but it wouldn't change around my midface ratio which is really the main thing that counts overall. Beard game works almost as well for a moderately weak lower third like mine.

paulus

Banned
He was an ideal candidate since only his chin but not his mandibular was retruted

However i saw a lot of guys here with normal chin but a retruted mandibular who use to cope that a simple genio/chin wing can give them good results

P.T.Dognum

Coper
Don't believe it tbh, he should have been left with a deeper mentolabial sulcus. Look how far back compared to the lips his mentalis attachment is in the before and then it's suddenly almost level. Probably got at least some sort of fatgraft/filler, too (which is legit since it can turn a genio into a BSSO appearance wise).

He had semi-decent features, just his subpar chin was killing him badly. Nonetheless it's a very good result. I may ask who is the surgeon? and which country did he have done in?.

Sandwhich1

Normie
paulus said:
He was an ideal candidate since only his chin but not his mandibular was retruted

However i saw a lot of guys here with normal chin but a retruted mandibular who use to cope that a simple genio/chin wing can give them good results
His jaw is returned what are you talking about

// Infolinks