• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this is exactly why i dropped from everything

machinegun

Joke
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
360
Reputation
0

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

look at the girl, u will never trigger those emotions to them due face law

u dont have the nice facial features, the nice hair, the nice body

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,008
Reputation
24
machinegun said:

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

look at the girl, u will never trigger those emotions to them due face law

u dont have the nice facial features, the nice hair, the nice body

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over

I've kinda dropped from everything too (stem-celling) and am content atm. 

JUST LOL @ slaving your youth to a desk memorizing and working on consecutive STEM classes, month after month, for 3-5 years just to buy better toys and "live a better life". 

@"Pouuop"  made a thread about currycel ethnics' obsession with expensive clothes, all the while Jordan Barret wears the same white T shirt throughout a month, and has ONS with model-tier women. 

Meanwhile, Physics PHDs kill themselves because they can't get a job in their field, and have to settle with a phone operator job in the meantime. 

Fucking LOL @ society, JUST LOL @ everything

:tlol:

Edit:

OP that chick has a ring on her finger... what about her husband???
LOL @ everything in 2016
:cage2:
 

machinegun

Joke
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
360
Reputation
0
Herald said:
machinegun said:

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

look at the girl, u will never trigger those emotions to them due face law

u dont have the nice facial features, the nice hair, the nice body

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over

I've kinda dropped from everything too (stem-celling) and am content atm. 

JUST LOL @ slaving your youth to a desk memorizing and working on consecutive STEM classes, month after month, for 3-5 years just to buy better toys and "live a better life". 

@"Pouuop"  made a thread about currycel ethnics' obsession with expensive clothes, all the while Jordan Barret wears the same white T shirt throughout a month, and has ONS with model-tier women. 

Meanwhile, Physics PHDs kill themselves because they can't get a job in their field, and have to settle with a phone operator job in the meantime. 

Fucking LOL @ society, JUST LOL @ everything

:tlol:

Edit:

OP that chick has a ring on her finger... what about her husband???
LOL @ everything in 2016
:cage2:

legit post

why bother?
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
73
Reputation
0
machinegun said:

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

look at the girl, u will never trigger those emotions to them due face law

u dont have the nice facial features, the nice hair, the nice body

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over

i havent managed any non-obese female to stay connected to me for over 3 seconds on omegle, back when i tried. the vast majority clicked next at 1 second, and i think that one 3 second girl was just looking at another window, when she seemed to returned focus on omegle i was immediately nexted.
 

ASIS1

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
71
Reputation
0
He isn't a chad. I see guys like him all the time IRL, chubby cheeks with a stocky build. You couldn't rate him above a 6/10 imo

Most guys on here look better than him
 

machinegun

Joke
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
360
Reputation
0
ASIS1 said:
He isn't a chad. I see guys like him all the time IRL, chubby cheeks with a stocky build. You couldn't rate him above a 6/10 imo

Most guys on here look better than him

fuck off
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,008
Reputation
24
Amnesia said:
That guy isnt even gl

The chick in the vid flashing him and flirting with him thinks otherwise boyo. 

:lol:
 

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
23,608
Reputation
4,561
She isn't that hot.

Who cares about a guy and an average looking girl
 

TranceMan

Joke
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
476
Reputation
0
legit.. the only reason I work so hard is to get better stuff for apartment and a car so a girl would find me more attractive.. but why? we will never experience that kind of attraction
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
30
Sure that guy is lucky to have his face. But don't you think there's something wrong when you throw everything in your life away just because of that?

It makes me feel like if it wasn't "for this reason" you would have come up with a different reason to throw it away, since it obviously never meant much to you to begin with.

I imagine that a lot of LDAR types blame their bad looks on their LDAR, but really they're just predisposed to LDAR and their looks are the most convenient thing to blame for their choice.

Eg. LostTuna is a good looking guy who has wasted his looks because he prefers to LDAR regardless.
 

machinegun

Joke
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
360
Reputation
0
modified said:
Sure that guy is lucky to have his face. But don't you think there's something wrong when you throw everything in your life away just because of that?

It makes me feel like if it wasn't "for this reason" you would have come up with a different reason to throw it away, since it obviously never meant much to you to begin with.

I imagine that a lot of LDAR types blame their bad looks on their LDAR, but really they're just predisposed to LDAR and their looks are the most convenient thing to blame for their choice.

Eg. LostTuna is a good looking guy who has wasted his looks because he prefers to LDAR regardless.

im not 8+, i will never trigger butterflies on girls pussies, its over

i LDAR and devote myself to my art, music and painting, i take walks

im not going to work or study a day in my life
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
30
machinegun said:
modified said:
Sure that guy is lucky to have his face. But don't you think there's something wrong when you throw everything in your life away just because of that?

It makes me feel like if it wasn't "for this reason" you would have come up with a different reason to throw it away, since it obviously never meant much to you to begin with.

I imagine that a lot of LDAR types blame their bad looks on their LDAR, but really they're just predisposed to LDAR and their looks are the most convenient thing to blame for their choice.

Eg. LostTuna is a good looking guy who has wasted his looks because he prefers to LDAR regardless.

im not 8+, i will never trigger butterflies on girls pussies, its over

i LDAR and devote myself to my art, music and painting, i take walks

im not going to work or study a day in my life

That's fine if that's what makes you happy. But you don't have to be 8+ to get a girl wet or for her to masturbate about you. You only have to be 8+ for the majority of girls to feel that way.
 
Top