• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this is exactly why i dropped from everything

machinegun

Joke

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

look at the girl, u will never trigger those emotions to them due face law

u dont have the nice facial features, the nice hair, the nice body

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over

Herald

Regular
machinegun said:

chads have cute white young girls with perfect tits and bubble butts 24/7 with 0 effort

u are fucked

and so i am

this is why i dropped from everything, no matter what i do, the outcome will never be getting what a chad gets on the daily

its over

I've kinda dropped from everything too (stem-celling) and am content atm. 

JUST LOL @ slaving your youth to a desk memorizing and working on consecutive STEM classes, month after month, for 3-5 years just to buy better toys and "live a better life". 

@"Pouuop"  made a thread about currycel ethnics' obsession with expensive clothes, all the while Jordan Barret wears the same white T shirt throughout a month, and has ONS with model-tier women. 

Meanwhile, Physics PHDs kill themselves because they can't get a job in their field, and have to settle with a phone operator job in the meantime. 

Fucking LOL @ society, JUST LOL @ everything

:tlol:

Edit:

OP that chick has a ring on her finger... what about her husband???
LOL @ everything in 2016
:cage2:

machinegun

Joke
Herald said:
machinegun said:

u are fucked

and so i am

its over

I've kinda dropped from everything too (stem-celling) and am content atm. 

JUST LOL @ slaving your youth to a desk memorizing and working on consecutive STEM classes, month after month, for 3-5 years just to buy better toys and "live a better life". 

@"Pouuop"  made a thread about currycel ethnics' obsession with expensive clothes, all the while Jordan Barret wears the same white T shirt throughout a month, and has ONS with model-tier women. 

Meanwhile, Physics PHDs kill themselves because they can't get a job in their field, and have to settle with a phone operator job in the meantime. 

Fucking LOL @ society, JUST LOL @ everything

:tlol:

Edit:

OP that chick has a ring on her finger... what about her husband???
LOL @ everything in 2016
:cage2:

legit post

why bother?

machinegun said:

u are fucked

and so i am

its over

i havent managed any non-obese female to stay connected to me for over 3 seconds on omegle, back when i tried. the vast majority clicked next at 1 second, and i think that one 3 second girl was just looking at another window, when she seemed to returned focus on omegle i was immediately nexted.

ASIS1

He isn't a chad. I see guys like him all the time IRL, chubby cheeks with a stocky build. You couldn't rate him above a 6/10 imo

Most guys on here look better than him

machinegun

Joke
ASIS1 said:
He isn't a chad. I see guys like him all the time IRL, chubby cheeks with a stocky build. You couldn't rate him above a 6/10 imo

Most guys on here look better than him

fuck off

Herald

Regular
Amnesia said:
That guy isnt even gl

The chick in the vid flashing him and flirting with him thinks otherwise boyo. 

:lol:

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
She isn't that hot.

Who cares about a guy and an average looking girl

TranceMan

Joke
legit.. the only reason I work so hard is to get better stuff for apartment and a car so a girl would find me more attractive.. but why? we will never experience that kind of attraction

modified

hairloss expert
Sure that guy is lucky to have his face. But don't you think there's something wrong when you throw everything in your life away just because of that?

It makes me feel like if it wasn't "for this reason" you would have come up with a different reason to throw it away, since it obviously never meant much to you to begin with.

I imagine that a lot of LDAR types blame their bad looks on their LDAR, but really they're just predisposed to LDAR and their looks are the most convenient thing to blame for their choice.

Eg. LostTuna is a good looking guy who has wasted his looks because he prefers to LDAR regardless.

machinegun

Joke
modified said:
Sure that guy is lucky to have his face. But don't you think there's something wrong when you throw everything in your life away just because of that?

It makes me feel like if it wasn't "for this reason" you would have come up with a different reason to throw it away, since it obviously never meant much to you to begin with.

I imagine that a lot of LDAR types blame their bad looks on their LDAR, but really they're just predisposed to LDAR and their looks are the most convenient thing to blame for their choice.

Eg. LostTuna is a good looking guy who has wasted his looks because he prefers to LDAR regardless.

im not 8+, i will never trigger butterflies on girls pussies, its over

i LDAR and devote myself to my art, music and painting, i take walks

im not going to work or study a day in my life

modified

hairloss expert
machinegun said:
modified said:

im not 8+, i will never trigger butterflies on girls pussies, its over

i LDAR and devote myself to my art, music and painting, i take walks

im not going to work or study a day in my life

That's fine if that's what makes you happy. But you don't have to be 8+ to get a girl wet or for her to masturbate about you. You only have to be 8+ for the majority of girls to feel that way.