This is a pretty redpilling graph tbh

DiamondNips

Banned

I want to show it to my psychiatrist but she is off for holidays till next week.

DiamondNips

Banned
Affinity said:
lol that's my sig

yes, show her this graph
[img=432x330]
No doctor even saw me today I should file a complaint tbh

Lol Red Pilled patients have to be a psychiatrist worst enemy

You should red pill your psychiatrist and ruin him.

DiamondNips

Banned
TrickleDown said:
Lol Red Pilled patients have to be a psychiatrist worst enemy

You should red pill your psychiatrist and ruin him.
I normally have a woman but tomorrow I will have a balding hbo manlet so maybe

I have already made my looks a major discussion point

Melatonin

Incel
When I show that graph to people they cope so hard and come up with dumb fucking theories to disprove it. Then I send them studies on halo effect, but by then it's too late and they call me a loser and change the subject. 

I also showed that creep study to a few friends who are into pua and they cope so hard, I would slowly reveal parts of the study and they would continue to cope, then I got to the end and they said they weren't creepy like those guys and I showed them the part that said creepy guys don't know they're creepy. Then one of them broke down and said it's not about the women it's just about being happy and he said how he was very depressed throughout his life and how he thought pua would help him find happiness.

DiamondNips

Banned
Melatonin said:
When I show that graph to people they cope so hard and come up with dumb fucking theories to disprove it. Then I send them studies on halo effect, but by then it's too late and they call me a loser and change the subject. 

I also showed that creep study to a few friends who are into pua and they cope so hard, I would slowly reveal parts of the study and they would continue to cope, then I got to the end and they said they weren't creepy like those guys and I showed them the part that said creepy guys don't know they're creepy. Then one of them broke down and said it's not about the women it's just about being happy and he said how he was very depressed throughout his life and how he thought pua would help him find happiness.
:nod2:

Just don't show them this site after or give them any ideas on what is actually attractive to women.