This is a Nessman thread

Eric Harris said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
You will never be pure
Pure as in devoid of testosterone? I guess you got me, heh.
Coping like a pope, Nessman is 6'2" with great facial angularity, he T mogs you any time of the day.

Eric Harris

Incel
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Eric Harris said:
Pure as in devoid of testosterone? I guess you got me, heh.
Coping like a pope, Nessman is 6'2" with great facial angularity, he T mogs you any time of the day.
The only testosterone he has is the type that flows out of your dick into his mouth and down his throat

Eric Harris said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
The only testosterone he has is the type that flows out of your dick into his mouth and down his throat
Incel cope
@"dat feel"

Br0sk1

Gigachad
I'm surprised that Nessman's name is not mentioned more around here. I think he has fallen out of style.

How has he been aging? Isn't he 26 or something now?

Eric Harris

Incel
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Eric Harris said:
Incel cope
@"dat feel"
Lmao, you got rekt and have to run to mommy and let her deal with the big bad bully. 

Pshh, nothing personal kiddo

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Can you become High T and still look like him?

As in not loose your Youthful Boyish Feminine Features, but Develop the Bone and Jaw structure and height?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci_Gang said:

As in not loose your Youthful Boyish Feminine Features, but Develop the Bone and Jaw structure and height?

Looking young just means that you are healthy, it has nothing to do with masc fem

Gucci_Gang

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Looking young just means that you are healthy, it has nothing to do with masc fem

I'm Talking that Yong Pretty Boy Effeminate But Structured with a LargeMasc Skull and Jaw look most Male Models have like Nessman, Lachowski, Barret

Im asking because I want to Work out to boost HGH, and Testosterone for bone Density and Growth, and to Have Larger More Masculine Skull Shape, Jaw and Zygos, but keep my Pretty Young Harmonious Features like models.

Do not want to turn into a Dom Neanderthal and loose all my Female Love and Affection.

Gucci_Gang said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

I'm Talking that Yong Pretty Boy Effeminate But Structured with a LargeMasc Skull and Jaw look most Male Models have like Nessman, Lachowski, Barret

Im asking because I want to Work out to boost HGH, and Testosterone for bone Density and Growth, and to Have Larger More Masculine Skull Shape, Jaw and Zygos, but keep my Pretty Young Harmonious Features like models.

Do not want to turn into a Dom Neanderthal and loose all my Female Love and Affection.

You are not going to lose those features if you already have them.

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Gucci_Gang said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

Autism

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Autism

Lmfao, Im fucking around, but dead ass dead ass trying to become an Sexy RnB Singer, and my Dad who left me and my mom look like the most Dom Big Skulled Neanderthal Pimp, and My Mom Cute Beautiful High E.

I could Easily go ethier way.

Still developing btw

[hr]
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Gucci_Gang said:

You are not going to lose those features if you already have them.

You fr, Im still developing, heard after Intense Gymcelling People start Looking more mean and rugged. Do not at all want that.