mystery

Cuck
I love her body, and the butterface only makes her more attainable and probably gives her a better personality. 10/10 for me as well.

JustLOL

Incel
gross.

this is what a woman's body is supposed to look like.
if you don't like it you are either low t or insecure about your dick size.

lean enough to have a flat stomach but some fat to have some ass/legs/tits bulk.

just lol at that anorexic lanklet you posted.

JustLOL said:
gross.

this is what a woman's body is supposed to look like.
if you don't like it you are either low t or insecure about your dick size.

lean enough to have a flat stomach but some fat to have some ass/legs/tits bulk.

thats hot

mystery

Cuck
JustLOL said:

big asses like those are more difficult to penetrate for us smalldick-cels. it would cost me perhaps 3 inches just to get past the cheek curve. fuck that.

chadD24

Slayer
mystery said:
JustLOL said:

big asses like those are more difficult to penetrate for us smalldick-cels. it would cost me perhaps 3 inches just to get past the cheek curve. fuck that.
how big is your dink man..? im sitting at 6.2X5.5(BPEL) and feel i wouldnt be able to fuck her doggy cus my dick is too small. that is a huge turn off since i feel like i couldnt dominate her. if god diddnt fuck up my dick and gave a normal size maybe i could actually penetrate a girl like this doggy

Superking

Normie
someonesalt said:
lmaooo noo

this is 10/10

Ashley Graham is pretty awesome. Fantastic facial bone development. Look at how fat she is, and yet she still has a glorious jawline and defined cheekbones (you might think it's makeup but if you look from other angles you can tell they really protrude from her face.) Would be very interested in seeing her at a normal or lower bf%.

When she's standing though, I'm not sure I can stand those fat-girl legs. Still though. Would move into a cabin with her where the only thing we do for three years straight is eat, work out, fuck, and sleep.

lanklet

Coper
Tfw no skinny gf to exaggerate your cock size

Idk whether that effect is worth no ass/tits tho

someonesalt

Normie
Superking said:
someonesalt said:
lmaooo noo

this is 10/10

Ashley Graham is pretty awesome. Fantastic facial bone development. Look at how fat she is, and yet she still has a glorious jawline and defined cheekbones (you might think it's makeup but if you look from other angles you can tell they really protrude from her face.) Would be very interested in seeing her at a normal or lower bf%.

When she's standing though, I'm not sure I can stand those fat-girl legs. Still though. Would move into a cabin with her where the only thing we do for three years straight is eat, work out, fuck, and sleep.
i was being legit that i think she'd be a 10/10 bodywise IF SHE HAD only a bit lower bf%