paulus

Banned
"But i can still look good if my eye area isnt top tier, i mean at least my eyes are deep set and arent deforme..." jajaja Keep coping boyos - this how you look to women if youre eye area isnt top tier

Look at her eye area - its not even deformed but damn - so fuckin ugly - deep set, weak infraorbital rims..

NOT HAVING A TOP 20 % EYE AREA IS A SEXUAL DEATH SENTENCE IN 2016!!

If you dont have top tier infraorbital rim support i suggest you to visit dr.sinn asap. Only lefort 3 can save u then

Anakind

King of Chads
paulus said:
If you dont have top tier infraorbital rim support i suggest you to visit dr.sinn asap. Only lefort 3 can save u then
BONES are a question of life and death. Us incels got the death sentence.

paulus

Banned
Anakind said:
paulus said:
BONES are a question of life and death. Us incels got the death sentence.
:crying:

aesthetic101

Incel
paulus said:
"But i can still look good if my eye area isnt top tier, i mean at least my eyes are deep set and arent deforme..." jajaja Keep coping boyos - this how you look to women if youre eye area isnt top tier

Look at her eye area - its not even deformed but damn - so fuckin ugly - deep set, weak infraorbital rims..

What the hell this is really a woman?

Visit Sinn? More like just visit Gandy

paulus

Banned
aesthetic101 said:
paulus said:

What the hell this is really a woman?

Visit Sinn? More like just visit Gandy
And this how women see the average man - imagine u would get approached by that - daily  :lol:

// Infolinks