• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this how women see the average man with an average eye area

paulus

Banned
"But i can still look good if my eye area isnt top tier, i mean at least my eyes are deep set and arent deforme..." jajaja Keep coping boyos - this how you look to women if youre eye area isnt top tier

Look at her eye area - its not even deformed but damn - so fuckin ugly - deep set, weak infraorbital rims..

NOT HAVING A TOP 20 % EYE AREA IS A SEXUAL DEATH SENTENCE IN 2016!!

If you dont have top tier infraorbital rim support i suggest you to visit dr.sinn asap. Only lefort 3 can save u then

BlueBalls

Machine
paulus said:
BlueBalls said:
Yes those are weak orbitals, read this thread for more info:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Orbital-anatomy

Her laterals are also weak imo. Its over

Basically three "kinds of orbitals" we should concern ourselves with:

Purple= Infraorbitals (maxilla)

Blue = Lateral orbitals (zygo)

Yellow= Supraorbitals (dunno what the fucking bone is called google it)

Anakind

Champion
paulus said:
If you dont have top tier infraorbital rim support i suggest you to visit dr.sinn asap. Only lefort 3 can save u then

BONES are a question of life and death. Us incels got the death sentence.

paulus

Banned
Anakind said:
paulus said:

BONES are a question of life and death. Us incels got the death sentence.

:crying:

paulus said:
"But i can still look good if my eye area isnt top tier, i mean at least my eyes are deep set and arent deforme..." jajaja Keep coping boyos - this how you look to women if youre eye area isnt top tier

Look at her eye area - its not even deformed but damn - so fuckin ugly - deep set, weak infraorbital rims..

What the hell this is really a woman?

Visit Sinn? More like just visit Gandy

paulus

Banned
aesthetic101 said:
paulus said:

What the hell this is really a woman?

Visit Sinn? More like just visit Gandy

And this how women see the average man - imagine u would get approached by that - daily  :lol: