This guy who blew off his face has a hotter girlfriend than everyone on this board

J

Jordy

lol at LGBT flags and that guy with the hat in the background

OldRooster

King of Chads
Chubby 40 year old probably has multiple kids. Using him as a beta provider, assuming he got some big insurance settlement.

What is with the neck shield she is weaing in both pics?

primetime

Normie
OldRooster said:
Chubby 40 year old probably has multiple kids. Using him as a beta provider, assuming he got some big insurance settlement.

she isn't chubby..does your girlfriend look better than this ?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Shes using him for validation, I can only imagine the kind of comments shes gettin on social media how shes such a 'great person' for going out with this guy.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Shes using him for validation, I can only imagine the kind of comments shes gettin on social media how shes such a 'great person' for going out with this guy.
he really doesnt look that bad tbh

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
MasterFaggot said:
Amnesia said:
Ok, but shes an above average female which means by default she has a million options at any given time, yet she decides out of all those options to pick the guy who has a deformity, doesn't make sense, there's an unseen motive.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
MasterFaggot said:
Ok, but shes an above average female which means by default she has a million options at any given time, yet she decides out of all those options to pick the guy who has a deformity, doesn't make sense, there's an unseen motive.
hmmm....well his genes arent deformed assuming he looked that good before his mishap

but yeah i know what you mean

gogger

Slayer
status game

also she doesnt even look that good

OldRooster

King of Chads
Tprimetime said:
OldRooster said:

she isn't chubby..does your girlfriend look better than this ?
That picture of her in the car is likely ten years or more old moron. Her name is melanie solis, do a google image search you will find multiple pictures of them together, she is fat and much older looking in all of them moron. 

And I confirmed she has multiple kids, just like I predicted, via this story http://www.gq.com/story/richard-norris
Beta provider!!! Acording to the article they live 2000 miles apart and see each other once a month, serious relationship, probably dont even have sex, assuming they are still together all the photos seem to be from 2014. Moron Lol he drolls all the time as a result if the surgery.

He's hitting that pussy every night while you're all here coping the night away