• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This guy went DR before DR was born!

sub0

In 1993, “Aryan warrior” Jonathan Haynes went on a cross-country killing spree.

"I find it ironic that I’m forced to read Semites to develop an anti-Semitic position. Gentiles, sometimes they’re not accurate as…uh, well…I’VE GOT A RIGHT TO LIVE! Let me get to the point. I see a lot of black men going out with white women. I see movies like Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner and I see who’s behind it, and it doesn’t make me comfortable. Uh, uh, uh, uh, I look at the people who’s producing that type of movie in Hollywood. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Jungle Fever, etcetera, ad nauseam, and I meditate on my own position. I DON’T THINK I’M A WORTHLESS PERSON! I DON’T THINK I DON’T DESERVE A WIFE. I THINK I’M A WORTHWHILE PERSON AND I THINK I DO DESERVE A WIFE! And if I can’t get a wife, I’m gonna get angry and I’M GONNA LOOK FOR THE CAUSE OF WHY I CAN’T GET A WIFE. Why all these white women are going out with black men, I’m gonna look at the cause and I’m gonna try to eliminate them."

http://takimag.com/article/aryan_psycho_killers_and_me_david_cole#axzz3eL3SmKUz

Invisible

Champion
Stormfrontcel confirmed. This is what happens when you couple inceldom with stormfront.org membership/readership.

@"Seismic" @"fgh545" @"gogger" 

"I can't get muh own white women so I will go ER".