This guy went DR before DR was born!

sub0

Cuck

In 1993, “Aryan warrior” Jonathan Haynes went on a cross-country killing spree.

"I find it ironic that I’m forced to read Semites to develop an anti-Semitic position. Gentiles, sometimes they’re not accurate as…uh, well…I’VE GOT A RIGHT TO LIVE! Let me get to the point. I see a lot of black men going out with white women. I see movies like Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner and I see who’s behind it, and it doesn’t make me comfortable. Uh, uh, uh, uh, I look at the people who’s producing that type of movie in Hollywood. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Jungle Fever, etcetera, ad nauseam, and I meditate on my own position. I DON’T THINK I’M A WORTHLESS PERSON! I DON’T THINK I DON’T DESERVE A WIFE. I THINK I’M A WORTHWHILE PERSON AND I THINK I DO DESERVE A WIFE! And if I can’t get a wife, I’m gonna get angry and I’M GONNA LOOK FOR THE CAUSE OF WHY I CAN’T GET A WIFE. Why all these white women are going out with black men, I’m gonna look at the cause and I’m gonna try to eliminate them."

http://takimag.com/article/aryan_psycho_killers_and_me_david_cole#axzz3eL3SmKUz

Invisible

King of Chads
Stormfrontcel confirmed. This is what happens when you couple inceldom with stormfront.org membership/readership.

@"Seismic" @"fgh545" @"gogger" 

"I can't get muh own white women so I will go ER".