• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This guy is handsome as FUCK (pic)

faggot

Rotter

When will it be my turn :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

lookz

Machine
The Big Dipper said:
No, he isn't.

Yes he is. Stop being autist about it. He looks just like that 6'1 female model. Please remind me of her name.

Amud

Banned
lookz said:
The Big Dipper said:
No, he isn't.

Yes he is. Stop being autist about it. He looks just like that 6'1 female model. Please remind me of her name.

It's not good for a guy to look like a girl though. He looks good by your standards, since you are a straight male. Male sex appeal requires dimorphism, not pretty features.

Vertu

Joke
Guy looks like complete dog-shit. Pale sickly skintone. Bug eyes. Twinky as fuck with barely any dimorphism.

Definitely not thread-worthy whatsoever. You should be fucking executed for wasting my time.

PS: Pizzaface needs to be executed too. Posting photoshopped black and white photos. LOL.

lookz

Machine
Amud said:
lookz said:

It's not good for a guy to look like a girl though. He looks good by your standards, since you are a straight male. Male sex appeal requires dimorphism, not pretty features.

I have a slightly similar look. I am basically a less attractive version of lachowski (much less lol). I'm also high inhib, shy, twinkish frame, etc. In high school 3 girls were in love with me at the same time plus many girls wanted to have ONS with me. Not all girls are looking for a 2 meter tall 8 inch cock bull with 1.9 FWHR. Deal with it and please keep testing your theories in the real world. We have lachowski. We have that blonde dude Lucky B Smith from the Ellen show. We KNOW twinkish boys can be attractive. For fuck sake. Why do we have to keep going over this.

inb4 coping

The Big Dipper

Regular
Vertu said:
Guy looks like complete dog-shit. Pale sickly skintone. Bug eyes. Twinky as fuck with barely any dimorphism.

This. LOL at calling it "autist" to recognize that the dude isn't handsome. He looks terrible.

Vertu

Joke
lookz said:
I have a slightly similar look. I am basically a less attractive version of lachowski (much less lol). I'm also high inhib, shy, twinkish frame, etc. In high school 3 girls were in love with me at the same time plus many girls wanted to have ONS with me. Not all girls are looking for a 2 meter tall 8 inch cock bull with 1.9 FWHR. Deal with it and please keep testing your theories in the real world. We have lachowski. We have that blonde dude Lucky B Smith from the Ellen show. We KNOW twinkish boys can be attractive. For fuck sake. Why do we have to keep going over this.

inb4 coping

Another deluded pathetic ethniccel.

lookz said:
Amud said:

inb4 coping

Your right hand asked for an ONS nights. :giggle:

twinkish = cute
high sex appeal = attractive/hot

that will appeal 12-14 year old girls and do you think girls on this age are sexual enough for ONS? :rolleyes:

lookz

Machine
Vertu said:
lookz said:

inb4 coping

Another deluded pathetic ethniccel.

Caucasion counts as ethnic now?

Spectre

Regular
Its just his hair and facial shape, the rest is lighting. Nothing special.

SeriousM

Regular
Nautical said:
Amud said:

Hollow cheeks
Decent symmetry
Blue eyes
Prominent jaw and chin 
Low bf% 
great hair

Just lol if you think girls wouldnt want him - all of those features are highly coveted

blue eyes are overrated

eye shape > eye color