This guy is actually handsome

Jawanomics

Lookism God
He looks like my friend who is half indian and half white...he doesn't slay..but he does well.

SeriousM

Normie
Jawanomics said:
He looks like my friend who is half indian and half white...he doesn't slay..but he does well.
I don't see how your friend can look like him if he is half white.

He looks like the type of Indian guy that would do well and in some circumstances even slay, not the bollywood trash that some might kiss up to because their skin might be lighter. Girls can look at that guy and clearly tell he is Indian, he won't be mistaken for Arab or Persian which would absolutely turn women off since Arab = Muslim and western women hate those.

allindaeyes

Banned
u r retarded jon jones. YES he can pass as half, literally all that happens to most half south asians when race mixing with whites is lighter colouring, if one parent was south indian it is passable retard.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
SeriousM said:
Jawanomics said:
I don't see how your friend can look like him if he is half white.

He looks like the type of Indian guy that would do well and in some circumstances even slay, not the bollywood trash that some might kiss up to because their skin might be lighter. Girls can look at that guy and clearly tell he is Indian, he won't be mistaken for Arab or Persian which would absolutely turn women off since Arab = Muslim and western women hate those.
My friend is half hindu and half white...he is probably Punjabi/sikh making him more caucasian.