• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This guy grew up in my town, pls rate

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
6






 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
inb4

shitty advice crew said:
NW7000
wristcel
intercanthal distance too big
finger index ratio is bad
looks like a fag
poverty clothes
those chicks ain't hot
 

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
6
IcedEarth said:
inb4

shitty advice crew said:
NW7000
wristcel
intercanthal distance too big
finger index ratio is bad
looks like a fag
poverty clothes
those chicks ain't hot

on the first pic the most right girl was pretty cool, now she is just fat as hell... LOL


also in the first pic, the 3rd girl from the left, is his TWIN SISTER NO JOKE. she got fucked on the genetics pretty hard
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
lookz said:
also in the first pic, the 3rd girl from the left, is his TWIN SISTER NO JOKE. she got fucked on the genetics pretty hard

I like these two, are they good for ltr or at least a fuck

wanna check my radar

 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
He looks like he has a good "attitude" and "confidence". Brad Pitt is also very confident. Danny Devito on the other hand is not so confident.
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
8 to 8.5 is the perfect range, good looking guy and he has the looks of the kind of guy that would date rich and hot girls in the USA.
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
33,451
Reputation
6,304
Another god I see. His life is on easy mode, there is no hope.
 

The Big Dipper

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
11
He looks like a fag in the last pic. Does he often look like that? The other ones, pretty good.
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
33,451
Reputation
6,304
The Big Dipper said:
He looks like a fag in the last pic. Does he often look like that? The other ones, pretty good.

Cope
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
19
@lookz if it's not too much trouble perhaps you could give us anecdotes about his life, particularly those that fit the theories espoused on this site but also those that go against the grain and especially the ones that surprised you given your knowledge of looks theory.
 

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
6
lono said:
@lookz if it's not too much trouble perhaps you could give us anecdotes about his life, particularly those that fit the theories espoused on this site but also those that go against the grain and especially the ones that surprised you given your knowledge of looks theory.

just lol buddy boyo. i am an autist irl i never actually go outside let alone interact with this guy.

only thing i know most of his female friends are mirin him constantly on instagram.

http://www.pikore.com/berendsen1
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
Slayer.

He should go after ethnic women and leave Dutch cunts in the dust.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
19
none more red said:
11/10 on the gaydar

You guys are seroiusly oblivious.

Asperger's/10

Yea I'm seeing it. He has that MM gayface. Gay men have more DHT which leads to those good looking masculine features and bigger dicks.
 
Top