This guy from r/amiugly - LEGIT 3/10 - redditors tell him to fix HAIR, SKIN, WEIGHT

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
Nigga had zika or some shit that skull.

HE NEEDS TO COME HERE

:crying:

:cage2:

celzor

Slayer
OcularIncel said:
Face is terrible but frame kills him tbh.
lol what, he is just chubby and doesn't have any muscles

muh 26'' inch bideltoid width

What else can they really even tell him? That he needs a bunch of expensive, risky surgeries to even approach attractive? Might as well let him be.

hbbx1997

Chad
clown said:
The Hideous Cabal said:
What else can they really even tell him? That he needs a bunch of expensive, risky surgeries to even approach attractive? Might as well let him be.
It's so fuking sad how they bluepill.. the guy will probably end up watching pua videos and trying to apply that in real life and get rejected by every girl

I literally can't imagine him with ANY girl, it wouldn't look like two same species even together
nah bro , hes not that far below average , see guys alot worse than him all the time with girls

hbbx1997 said:
clown said:
It's so fuking sad how they bluepill.. the guy will probably end up watching pua videos and trying to apply that in real life and get rejected by every girl

I literally can't imagine him with ANY girl, it wouldn't look like two same species even together
nah bro , hes not that far below average , see guys alot worse than him all the time with girls
This is correct, there is a looksmatch out there somewhere, but considering he's on that subreddit his brain is probably too fucked to ever take advantage of her.

Bipolar Face

Subhuman
clown said:
The Hideous Cabal said:

No I don't think they bluepill him, but it's rather down to lack of aesthetics knowledge. Not everyone have a good depth of understanding male facial aesthetics...

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
I will pm him to post pics here.

Rocky

Normie
He can actually greatly improve by cutting to 12% bodyfat and growing his hair out.

futurehuman

Normie
Its over for him, and he looks low IQ too. How can life be so unfair. Hes white, so he can't run rapefugee or thug rapper game.

:visitgandy:

Lel

Gigachad
That's how normal people think. Can't blame them for not being mentally deranged aspies.

What are they going to do?   Tell him, "ur ugly!  end it!"  They gave him good advice to work with what he has.   Everybody knows he will never be handsome.   They just gave him good advice that works with what he has so his appearance is slightly more acceptable to women in his league.