This forum should get rid of depressed, extremist and suicidal peple

Longface

Normie
They're really ridiculous and they ruin this forum. It's not just my opinion, lookism/sluthate have a bad rep online because many posters here are fucking extremist and they aren't aware of it. I found this website through a jaw surgery forum and at first I thought it was good but now I'm changing my mind.

I'm reading lots of exaggeration, mental masturbation and desperation. A good amount of people here are suicidal and they need the help of a good therapist instead of posting here. 
There are some great users in this website but they are literally overshadowed by the endless amount of trolls and angry/depressed users. 

The vibe in this website is so poisonous and toxic that I believe it's constantly under scrutiny by some government agency responsible for public security (especially after the elliot rodger's shooting).

If such users are banned (like in any other forum) this website can only grow and benefit and probably it will attract a different kind of following because the subject is quite interesting. 

I mean a good 60% of people here really think that if you don't look like Nick Bateman, David Gandy or Sean O'Pry you'll never get a cute girlfriend or she'll cheat on you at first chance. How pathetic. It's so stupid that it make you wonder if they ever left the house. 
Admins ought to decide if they want a serious and moderate forum or a place where depressed and suicidal users share their extremist vision of the world. Depression is an illness that must and can be cured. Many of you aren't redpilled at all, it's the depression that make you see all in black and white (and for a depressed guy it's always black). Reality is different and it's more like gray. Looks it's important but it's not all.

rigidity

Slayer
You're a deluded retard with no experience with women.  Take a walk.

shitposter

Normie
Longface said:
I mean a good 60% of people here really think that if you don't look like Nick Bateman, David Gandy or Sean O'Pry you'll never get a cute girlfriend or she'll cheat on you at first chance. How pathetic. It's so stupid that it make you wonder if they ever left the house. 
Buddy it is obvious you don't know shit about females.  They are very picky and masters of deception

Lol its good for a laugh or two at times but yes you're right it's a little ridiculous what guys here think you have to be to have a life.

Guys here getting invited to parties but not going becasue of some little flaw, guys wishing they had the balls to rape, suicidal talk, extreme standards to enjoy life, hyperbole of womens behavior yet most virgins/never had a gf, autisitc dogmatic logic, black and white views, etc

So like I said it's good for a laugh but not indicative of real life one bit. How could it be most admit to being basement dwelling no lifers :lol:

Longface

Normie
Better to have few posters, than a lot of shitty posters

I mean it's hilarious what I have to read by some of the guys here, I'm pretty sure they never had a girlfriend, probably they don't even have a female friend and still they act like they know it all. Are you for real?

Looks_Matter

Normie
Just read the looksmax threads and disregard all the rest, don't even open the other threads because it's all bullshit.

This forum is chock full of retarded, friendless, angry kids that act tough behind a computer because they can't in real life. It's very toxic and no sane person would take seriously all the bullshit they come out with on a regular basis or their stupid and totally unrealistic standard of beauty. If you disagree with what the majority of people say here it means you're mentally sane. 

If you are already average looking (and mentally sane) just go out, mingle with other people and approach girls...if you have some flaws check only the looksmax discussions and take into consideration all the pro and cons of the surgeries you want to get.

just go back to jawsurgerforums and believe you will become an attractive man who has plenty of success with goodlooking women after youve had your lefort and bsso. go there and delude yourself from reality. you wont be missed

alien

Chad
Rotters
rigidity said:
You're a deluded retard with no experience with women.  Take a walk.
Exactly. The irony of OP's post is completely lost on him. OP's obsession with jaw surgery and looksmaxxing is a COPE to deal with his own clinical depression and likely suicidal ideation. Possible autism or some other social awkwardness too.

This is basically an uncensored mental health forum. Without the mental health support/hugbox. Since a lot of people on here are vultures who attack each other.

I have a girlfriend and yet I have clinical depression and occasional suicidal ideation (though the suicidal ideation has died down because it would hurt my girlfriend. And the main reason why I wanted to commit suicide was to hurt my dad and sister) and I am one of the most enlightened posters on this forum. Because I understand that getting laid and getting a girlfriend doesn't automatically your life pleasant overall. She's great. I'm happy she's in my life. But I'm not happy with other aspects of my life. Like the fact that 95% of the time, I don't feel pleasure from day to day activities or feel motivation. And I am lacking energy all the time. OP thinks that he will live happily ever after after he gets his jaw surgery, looksmaxxes and gets a hot girlfriend. OP doesn't get it.

I'm 30 years old and most of the guys here are kiddies. They don't get it yet.

I don't think that anti-depressants are going to do anything for me though. Maybe regulate my moods to an extent. If you have the world view that you live in an unjust world and that life is unfair and that you are being persecuted by society for a particular reason (in OP's case, looks. In my case? autism), there's no drug in the fucking world that is going to change your mind. There's no CBT or talk therapy in the fucking world that is going to change your world view.

The red pill is that the world is full of misery but people COPE with calorie-dense food (ie. pizza slaying), sugary drinks, alcohol, TV, movies, sports, traveling, activities, hobbies, sex, affection, rampant consumerism in general and recreational drugs.

ukblackcel

Incel
No sane people would frequent this forum tbh it is a toxic place full of unfiltered nihilism and looks theory taken to the extreme. Take what you read with a grain of salt

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
Looks_Matter said:
Just read the looksmax threads and disregard all the rest, don't even open the other threads because it's all bullshit.

if you have some flaws check only the looksmax discussions and take into consideration all the pro and cons of the surgeries you want to get.
this