This forum should be used to get ahead of the pack instead of whine about women

I've said this times and times again: Scheduling surgeries with good surgeons takes time, they have waitlists and some people have to earn the money to get those surgeries first or have to get tests (like in my case sleep/airways) before surgeries, too.
That leaves you as a sub 5 guy with a lot of time while it's winter outside (or you're a southern hemisphere autist @"Sekrets" @"assburger") so you're stuck inside.
So might as well shitpost here.

mydougiefresh

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I've said this times and times again: Scheduling surgeries with good surgeons takes time, they have waitlists and some people have to earn the money to get those surgeries first or have to get tests (like in my case sleep/airways) before surgeries, too.
That leaves you as a sub 5 guy with a lot of time while it's winter outside (or you're a southern hemisphere autist @"Sekrets" @"assburger") so you're stuck inside.
Legit
I'm going through my orthodontics right now and only have a surgery at least in a year from now.

After speaking to another member about looksmaxx progress I imagined how awesome it would be if everyone here actually bothered and left this place a few points higher than when they came. If that were actually the case this would be the most useful site on the net.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
If you ever log back in and read this post

I just want you to know ive been masturbating to the idea of you and your sister having passionate sex everyday

normiecope

Normie
Christian Troy said:
After speaking to another member about looksmaxx progress I imagined how awesome it would be if everyone here actually bothered and left this place a few points higher than when they came. If that were actually the case this would be the most useful site on the net.
Thanks to this site, I now wear eyebrow makeup, shape my beard for a better looking lower third, have gained mms of bone mass through a better diet and have discovered the true essence of the slayer personality

Also I'm drunk and feeling alpha tbh

normiecope said:
Christian Troy said:
Thanks to this site, I now wear eyebrow makeup, shape my beard for a better looking lower third, have gained mms of bone mass through a better diet and have discovered the true essence of the slayer personality

:okthen:

normiecope

Normie
The Masked Magician said:
normiecope said:

:okthen:
It's small but noticeable I took 100 photos in the same conditions to compare.my 3/4 view to last year and my chin and jaws seem very slightly bigger

May just be because I'm 18 tho