this forum is going to shit

Gandharva

Banned
no brotherhood feeling like in the beginning.just arguing incels being hostile and trying to oneupman each other to gain status.

its pathetic.vertu is the worst offender.

alien

Chad
Rotters
vertu is a troll. We all know his schtick by now. Some of what he says is legit. But he's a fictional character. He's a classic PUAhate troll there for the comedic relief. When he goes on his "you're all just a bunch of fucking aspies" tips and then I ask him (since the PUAhate days) "ok what do you recommend that autistic guys do?" he never answers. He's just there to troll.

I've noticed that miscers have joined the forum as well. Ugh. lol.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Mr. Joshua said:
Examples?
Like that guy showing off his torso in his avatar (It almost looks like a penis at first until you concentrate and notice it's a torso). And that other guy bragging about how good his physique looks even though he eats Oreo's, pizza, etc.

A surprisingly large percentage of the misc is inhabited by virgins (this is proof that physique doesn't mean much without face, personality and social skills). But forums like these do attract narcissistic miscers who don't have trouble with women. They are just here to brag and show-off in front of a bunch of incels.

Rigor Mortis

Lookism God
:cage: that was fast

Btw I know he’s long gone but I liked vertu. His hyperbolic posts were funny